Thread: BOX: Woodsy Crate - 2020 Sep 01

Nightclub Owner

BOX: Woodsy Crate - 2020 Sep 01

New Mystery Box and Goal

Removed - October 01, 2020

Woodsy Crate currently on sale for 16 Gems for 30 days.
    *Will be removed at the end of this time*

Woodsy Crate Contents:
    Common (4th Prize, 54%):
    Revealed Leaf - wall
    Seeded Sapling - 1x1
    Berry Good Harvest - 2x2

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%):
    Prepared Stack - 1x1
    Lonesome Song - 2x2

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%):
    Triumphant Trellis - 1x1
    Integrated Tree - _x_

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%):
    Newest Log - 4x4

Into the Woods - 30 Day Goal
    Have 1 Revealed Leaf
    Have 1 Seeded Sapling
    Have 1 Berry Good Harvest
    Have 1 Prepared Stack
    Have 1 Lonesome Song
    Have 1 Triumphant Trellis
    Have 1 Integrated Tree
    Have 1 Newest Log
    *Rewards: $1,000, 90 xp

NOTES:
    - Players must be Level 12 or higher to receive the Mystery Crate Goals.
    - Mystery Crate Goal is optional. It's purpose is simply to showcase the items contained within the related Mystery Box.
    - Opening the box via the goal book does NOT assure you a certain a prize. All crate purchases are RANDOM.
    - This goal will not impact your playing or your odds when purchasing the box.
    - It is not necessary to make your box purchases through the goal to have your prizes count in the goal.
    - The goal task will automatically check off the items as you randomly win them from the box.
    - You will only be charged gems when you click on the Mystery Box in the Market like you do for all box purchases.

Link to Master Box Guide for details on Mystery Boxes in general: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Box-Guide

Inventory/Market Cards:
    Spoiler: show
    Missing Images will be added as they're shared

Decos on Display:

Goal Cards:
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 01-29-24 at 01:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I only wanted 3 of those: the wall deco, the log stack and the singer. I got the singer but not the others yet. Will try again when I get more gems; I ran out after the sale.

Question: Do you think all of these items will appear again in a later sale, or just some?

I guess a better question is: In this last sale, I saw several items from the newer apple orchard crate (I do not remember the exact name), but were all the items from that crate in the sale? Or just some?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    I only wanted 3 of those: the wall deco, the log stack and the singer. I got the singer but not the others yet. Will try again when I get more gems; I ran out after the sale.

Question: Do you think all of these items will appear again in a later sale, or just some?

I guess a better question is: In this last sale, I saw several items from the newer apple orchard crate (I do not remember the exact name), but were all the items from that crate in the sale? Or just some?
    The last sale only offered select items from the Apple Harvest Crate and looking over the infographic from that sale it seems there weren't any complete crate sets on offer.

--------

As for this crate, I'm always glad for new content and I like the items themselves well enough. That said, I'm severely disappointed with the sizing of the items! I can understand having smaller items for the 4th and even 3rd place prizes but I think the 2nd place prizes should be larger and more detailed than these items are.

Specifically I thought the Triumphant Trellis would go well with several other floral arrangements from older releases but it is positively tiny and rather plain for a crate item... What a let down.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The last sale only offered select items from the Apple Harvest Crate and looking over the infographic from that sale it seems there weren't any complete crate sets on offer.

--------

As for this crate, I'm always glad for new content and I like the items themselves well enough. That said, I'm severely disappointed with the sizing of the items! I can understand having smaller items for the 4th and even 3rd place prizes but I think the 2nd place prizes should be larger and more detailed than these items are.

Specifically I thought the Triumphant Trellis would go well with several other floral arrangements from older releases but it is positively tiny and rather plain for a crate item... What a let down.
    Thank you for that! I will have to try for the 2 other items before the offer is over then.

And I agree about the sizing and how plain-looking the trellis is, which is why only 3 items jumped out at me and were the only ones I really wanted.

I was not aiming for the tree, but got it, and was pleasantly surprised at how nice it looks; even though it is not an autumn tree, I kept it on display in my bakery. It looks very cute.