Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Back to School 2020 Sale

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    See my post - the ones for 240 are, some for 225 are. I posted those. Some 4 dragon habitats for 225 are upgradable to 5. I have to go note those down also, won't likely happen for a few hours unless someone else gets to it also.
    thanks. i think i had the page open typing up my question.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    These 5 dragon habitats (Arcane, Buccaneer, and Shimmering} for 225 gold are best if you are making habitat space. Best deal I've seen on these. Remember two 5s removes three 3s. Still hoping Fairy Crossroads (5) come back one day again for 75 gold it has been about 3yrs now.

The frustrating part is that all the different looking habitats make things look jumbled. It was nice when I had blue, green, purple, white, etc habitats and you could glance and tell what type was where. Now it's hard to tell where one group starts and one ends.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Something to consider about habitats: there are few that hold Champ type dragons except for the common Champion Ruins (capacity 3). So anyone who needs homes for Champs should consider Champion Grounds, Champions of Aquaria, Jousting Arena, or Bygone Battleground (all are on sale for 225 gold and have 4 dragon capacity).

Same deal with Diamond types, think about getting some Shimmering Shrines (on sale for 225, 4 dragon capacity).
    Great points and keep in mind these are upgrades to habitats you can buy with coins so if you have Champion Ruins, you can upgrade it for 225, Diamond Fields will upgrade to Shimmering Shoals, etc.

How many gems does it cost to upgrade the dragon stable? And how many more can I store for that upgrade? I have never upgraded mine at all. Is there a confirmation button or does it just take your gems when you click upgrade like the habitats do?

Executive Chef
    has anyone found any good dragons to buy? i haven't. just habitats. im not buying another marble key producing because even though i still have some expanding to do, i'm not going to do something like that until we get more land

Rhino Keeper
    The gold producing dragon is the best to buy always. Once you get to around 50 gold a week production the game takes on a new dimension.

Are extra nests on sale? (They don't say "sale.") I have 3...want a fourth. Can't remember what the price was before, but it says 500 gold right now. Is that a sale price? For some reason, I was thinking the 4th nest cost more than 500...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Are extra nests on sale? (They don't say "sale.") I have 3...want a fourth. Can't remember what the price was before, but it says 500 gold right now. Is that a sale price? For some reason, I was thinking the 4th nest cost more than 500...
    Well I have two nests and it shows me 250 gold needed to purchase a third.. so the price of 500 sounds right to add a fourth nest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    non sale price for nests is:
    2nd nest 250 gold
    3rd nest 500 gold
    4th nest 1000 gold

so a 4th nest for 500 is definitely on sale

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastycats View Post
    How many gems does it cost to upgrade the dragon stable? And how many more can I store for that upgrade? I have never upgraded mine at all. Is there a confirmation button or does it just take your gems when you click upgrade like the habitats do?
    If you tap on the "Upgrade" button, you'll get a pop up showing you how much gold is required for the next upgrade open to you. You can then either hit "Cancel" to disregard the pop up or hit "Upgrade" which will subtract the gold from your total and increase your Stable to the next level of storage.

There are 12 total upgrades, as you upgrade the price goes up as does the total number of dragons the Stable can hold. Here's the list of upgrades, their cost and how many total dragons each upgrade will permit you to store:

Standard Stable = 25 Gold to hold 5 Dragons
    1st Upgrade = 70 Gold to hold 10 Dragons
    2nd Upgrade = 140 Gold to hold 20 Dragons
    3rd Upgrade = 360 Gold to hold 40 Dragons
    4th Upgrade = 1,000 Gold to hold 80 Dragons
    5th Upgrade = 1,000 Gold to hold 130 Dragons
    6th Upgrade = 1,500 Gold to hold 200 Dragons
    7th Upgrade = 1,800 Gold to hold 300 Dragons
    8th Upgrade = 1,800 Gold to hold 400 Dragons
    9th Upgrade = 1,800 Gold to hold 500 Dragons
    10th Upgrade = 1,800 Gold to hold 600 Dragons
    11th Upgrade = 1,800 Gold to hold 800 Dragons
    12th Upgrade = 1,800 Gold to hold 1,000 Dragons

Edit: these are the original prices, so the current prices should all be 50% off

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast