Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Back to School 2020 Sale

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Something to consider about habitats: there are few that hold Champ type dragons except for the common Champion Ruins (capacity 3). So anyone who needs homes for Champs should consider Champion Grounds, Champions of Aquaria, Jousting Arena, or Bygone Battleground (all are on sale for 225 gold and have 4 dragon capacity).

Same deal with Diamond types, think about getting some Shimmering Shrines (on sale for 225, 4 dragon capacity).
    I'm trying to exchange all my habitatats to those holding 5, so I really don't want to buy more of these for 4, but there aren't any alternatives at the moment. I have bought a lot of Destiny Deltas (for pink) and Arcane Fires (for black) plus a few more Shimmering Shoals (for white) this sale. I bought over 50 of the Fairy Crossroads back when they were on sale for 75 - now that was a good sale, probably won't come back.

My challenge is all the types where there are no large-capacity habitats like Dino, Stone, Soccer and Olympus. Plus a number of special 3- and 4-dragon special habitats received as prizes which I can't bring myself to sell. But I'm quickly running out of space so it will probably very soon be that or quitting

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I'm trying to exchange all my habitatats to those holding 5, so I really don't want to buy more of these for 4, but there aren't any alternatives at the moment. I have bought a lot of Destiny Deltas (for pink) and Arcane Fires (for black) plus a few more Shimmering Shoals (for white) this sale. I bought over 50 of the Fairy Crossroads back when they were on sale for 75 - now that was a good sale, probably won't come back.

My challenge is all the types where there are no large-capacity habitats like Dino, Stone, Soccer and Olympus. Plus a number of special 3- and 4-dragon special habitats received as prizes which I can't bring myself to sell. But I'm quickly running out of space so it will probably very soon be that or quitting
    Same boat here! I only replace with 5s now. I have waited and found they are adding them bit by bit.

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    has anyone found any good dragons to buy? i haven't. just habitats. im not buying another marble key producing because even though i still have some expanding to do, i'm not going to do something like that until we get more land
    First priority is gold producing dragons (GPD) and next is good producing dragons, then finally the mining part dragons (for generating extra food supply).

Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    The gold producing dragon is the best to buy always. Once you get to around 50 gold a week production the game takes on a new dimension.
    Even just 15 gold a week can get u to the top of leaderboards. Right now the max is 100 gold a day. At that point u can buy new habitants, and sleep easier with an occasional gold spend on speeding up timers.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Even just 15 gold a week can get u to the top of leaderboards. Right now the max is 100 gold a day. At that point u can buy new habitants, and sleep easier with an occasional gold spend on speeding up timers.
    Agreed, even 10 gold a day makes a difference in play, but you still end up saving all of your gold to buy gpds. Around 50 I had a bit of gold to spare for tournaments, habitats, and other fun. At 75 gold you really do get more freedom. At 80 a day I can save 5000 or 6000 gold between sales and buy most of what I want. I wish they would re-release some old gpds can't imagine being at 100 a day, must be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    Well I have two nests and it shows me 250 gold needed to purchase a third.. so the price of 500 sounds right to add a fourth nest.
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    non sale price for nests is:
    2nd nest 250 gold
    3rd nest 500 gold
    4th nest 1000 gold

so a 4th nest for 500 is definitely on sale
    Thanks so much for your help! I'm off to buy my 4th nest...
    Need to upgrade my dragon stable, too. Ooh, so many things I want!

Fashion Designer
    Wrong thread

Last Chance - Sale Ends Tomorrow

Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    I don't know who set the prices for this sale, but the prices are outrageous. A dragon I bought a few months back for 100 gold is now like 330 gold or something like that. No. Way.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Sale is OVER in USA - 12noon. Just when I decide to spend gold and buy some habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I don't know who set the prices for this sale, but the prices are outrageous. A dragon I bought a few months back for 100 gold is now like 330 gold or something like that. No. Way.
    I agree...the dragons were way too pricey! The habitats were higher than the last sale as well. Was hoping to see some fall inspired dragons thrown in there. I noticed they didn’t have complete sets of the directional habitats....I really wish they’d bring back the entire set if they include them in the sale. Also waiting for the Fairy Crossroads & Mighty Nest habitat to come back.
    Last edited by ToastedOwl; 09-01-20 at 01:53 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast