Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2020 August 27 - Back to School (6 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    I did not find the boxAttachment 56412
    If you're on iOS, the bundles are listed with the mystery crates but if you've ever purchased the bundle in the past, you won't see it listed at all.

Merci

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If you're on iOS, the bundles are listed with the mystery crates but if you've ever purchased the bundle in the past, you won't see it listed at all.
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have the wooden staircase? I'm thinking of buying it, I'm redecorating on Saturday and I think it will work with what I want to do.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Does anyone have the wooden staircase? I'm thinking of buying it, I'm redecorating on Saturday and I think it will work with what I want to do.
    Yep, I won it back when it was first released as a goal prize. Here's a pic of it in my bakery to give you an idea of its scale:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7696.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	144.0 KB 
ID:	56413

How often do they do these sales?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by viktorina17 View Post
    How often do they do these sales?
    Not very often and often with different items so I'd recommend grabbing anything you like.

Just blown over a thousand gems and around 4 million coins on the items - thank you for the sale, S8! Love the items out of crates/ boxes. Please do a Halloween/ fall sale soon!

Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    Not very often and often with different items so I'd recommend grabbing anything you like.

Just blown over a thousand gems and around 4 million coins on the items - thank you for the sale, S8! Love the items out of crates/ boxes. Please do a Halloween/ fall sale soon!
    Thank you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3AF53317-458D-4850-B5C8-F62B7484D6E7.jpeg 
Views:	103 
Size:	266.3 KB 
ID:	56420
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post

Does anyone know if the appliances in the Fiesta Bundle have the recipes unlocked??? I'm worried that it might have been goal and I'll have them locked if I purchase it. Thankssss!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast