Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2020 August 27 - Back to School (6 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yep, I won it back when it was first released as a goal prize. Here's a pic of it in my bakery to give you an idea of its scale:
    Attachment 56413

Thanks to both of you! I think I will get it. Thanks to figuring out a better table layout from the "how much food is on your counters" thread, I'm doing a HUGE remodel. I'll show before and after pictures once it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by prettybakery3 View Post
    Does anyone know if the appliances in the Fiesta Bundle have the recipes unlocked??? I'm worried that it might have been goal and I'll have them locked if I purchase it. Thankssss!

they are not locked

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by prettybakery3 View Post
    Does anyone know if the appliances in the Fiesta Bundle have the recipes unlocked??? I'm worried that it might have been goal and I'll have them locked if I purchase it. Thankssss!
    I bought the bundle. The appliance has 3 recipes unlocked. ETA: This goal was underway when I first started playing this game, so I had missed out on this oven. Somehow I have the fountain though. Weird.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    I bought the bundle. The appliance has 3 recipes unlocked. ETA: This goal was underway when I first started playing this game, so I had missed out on this oven. Somehow I have the fountain though. Weird.
    The Puebla items have been offered in a sales over the years so it's possible to have purchased the appliances previously without having completed the goals.

Host(ess)
    I loveee this sale!! I already have most of the stuff so I thought I should try my luck on the candy jar crate. End result? No candy carousel, sadly! But I now have my own gummy bear army! lol. The water tables are cute they go well with the fountains in my bakery. I was hoping for maybe more lotus fountains, maybe next time! I would have bought 5 of those they are adorable!!
    Overall a good sale! lets see whats next for black friday, fall decor, yes please!!

Fashion Designer
    Spent 1000 gems for Gingerbread Baker but no luck. Will have to wait for the next sale.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Spent 1000 gems for Gingerbread Baker but no luck. Will have to wait for the next sale.
    Aww... that's the worst! Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll have it offered out of the box in a winter sale this year.

I completed a few mystery box collections during this sale but I made sure to limit myself. As a player whose main interest is in collecting items, I could easily spend all of my money on boxes during a sale trying to finish collections. Thankfully, my rational mind prevailed and I only spent half of my money, lol.

Thanks Team S8 - this sale was awesome! It also gave me hope that we'll see a few more like it before the year ends, really looking forward to a fall/winter version. My only complaint is that we've not had Appliance Slots included in a sale for years. Well, that and the lack of new expansions!

What exactly do the Magic Oven and Mighty Ovens do compared to the ones that don?t cost so many Gems?
    I don?t have any of them.
    ​Amy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    What exactly do the Magic Oven and Mighty Ovens do compared to the ones that don?t cost so many Gems?
    Mighty Oven is Forever and SOnic Oven combined
    20% of time taken away so cooks faster and Food never Spoils

Magic I think is the same as the Mighty But also the Easy Oven is added
    So same as Mighty but you food is prepared immedialty lot less tapping.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Full details can be found in the first post under the Appliance header.

Also, in your game, if you tap the little i icon in the lower left corner of the item's image in the market, you'll get a pop up detailing what advantages the appliance offers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast