Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: End of Summer Sale - Starts August 28th

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I have most of the decorations, if you?d like to see them feel free to leave a comment on my wall and ill put them on my farm!
    Thanks, right now I'm using "mobile data" so it may take a few for me to visit your farm and see. I'll visit later if possible.

Though, I would like to see the Hayride, Topiary Piper and Jed, Succulent Garden and the Excavation Site if you have them, when I can visit you later. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Once I can actually get on my wifi (when I get home) I will also buy the rodent grotto, as well.

In my few months that I've played this game the rodent grotto hasn't been offered - up until this point. So I'll buy it for now. I don't have any rodent pets currently, but it will be great to have once I can eventually get a rodent pet. Because if I don't get it now; and a rodent pet gets offered , I won't have a habitat for it. Better to be safe than sorry! So I'll buy it once I get home and get a better/stable connection.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello hello manager s8 please add plum fairy gnome and picking dinosaur for sale please, im so in love with it and waiting for long time , thanks

Fashion Designer
    No new show pony stable for us?

Executive Chef
    I got a few things from this sale finally.

So nice!

My favourite area is now the "chicken" hayride.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC814008-D2DF-4F55-A065-800FBA66A06C.jpeg 
Views:	47 
Size:	481.4 KB 
ID:	56433
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    The Gazebos are on sale.
    These are habitats.

Executive Chef
    I've redesigned my hayride area, so it looks a bit better than it did.

Name:	1D63CDAE-6411-4624-A6A8-9CB25300C0A0.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	765.4 KB 
ID:	56469

I do have 4 hayrides, but I decided to store one of them - as with the 1 Topiary Jed in my storage as well. I decided to leave a tree from the land foliage up because it looked nice. So my 4the Jed may not get placed for a while either.

My Tank Area looks nice, but I stored my 4th tank as well, as it looked better that way.

Name:	93B0D969-3356-492D-8C32-9C3F81E75A6F.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	487.6 KB 
ID:	56468

And my excavation site area, I didn't store anything to make it look the way it does - which is nice.

Name:	DA52FA21-722B-424E-A5FF-DDFFB0968A86.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	525.8 KB 
ID:	56467

I do have 2 Succulent Gardens in storage, because I haven't found an area that would best suit it/go well with it.

Name:	BA450D4E-8727-4A2E-B27F-5FE3553C2CA9.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	56466

I also got 2x Best Jed Ever Trophys, but I got them for the beehive though since I am not on level to get the beehive yet, the trophy will have to remain in storage.

Name:	66CFEEFF-0D17-4F6F-9DE0-8EEF7FF5CA11.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	56470

My haul was pretty nice but I could've done without getting 4 repeats of some of the items, because now I'm not sure if I'll ever use them, especially anytime soon.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The Gazebos are on sale.
    These are habitats.
    Bought all the gazebos, if my brain serves me right, they were on sale for 500 gems per each? So it's like a buy one get one? And what pets can go in? Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    I shopped two gazebos, the hottest hula dancers to welcome my visitors, and a Jed's tank because it gets along together with my giant aquarium. Any suggestion for more? Can't buy the water show pony as I reach max number of show ponies, I am wishing for another show pony stable...
    I don't play much around this time but always checking up the forum and found a summer sale information. Thank you guys so much.

Executive Chef
    Thank you for posting this! I would not have known this if you never posted this because it doesn't show up in the tab with all of the other on sale items.. You have to go to the animal tab in the shop to see it .. Thanks again Judy and also thanks storm8.. Been waiting on the snow gazebo to go on sale, now I have both gazebos!!

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The Gazebos are on sale.
    These are habitats.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast