Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Archeologist Frog Leaderboard - 2020 August 26

  1. #1

    Archeologist Frog Leaderboard - 2020 August 26

    Oh oh I love the frog pets...they jump so perfect!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0525.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	56391

    Final preparations prior to event
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1248493

    How to Play?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...95#post1373595

    .

    How to earn Leaderboard Points
    Tasks
    Cow Statue- Collect 15 points every two hours
    Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
    Craft items in the Cider House - 1+ points
    Craft items in the Dehydrator - 1+ points
    Collect from your Hot Water Boiler - 1+points
    Complete an order in the Farmer's Market - 4 points
    Complete all orders in the Farmer's Market - 30+ points
    Complete a Plane Delivery - 6 points
    Feed and Collect from your pigs - 3 points
    Craft items in the Noodle House - 1+ points
    Win a Mystery Box - ? Points

    Event Boost
    Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event on how event boosts work.
    (Name of boost)

    Event Prizes
    Milestone Prizes
    Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

    High Levels: Levels 51 and above
    200: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
    600: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
    1000: 5 Darts for Piper's Treehouse
    1400: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
    1800: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
    2250: Crystal Treasure
    2700: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
    3250: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
    3800: 1 Cow Statue (NOTE: Boost Item - gives 15 Leaderboard Points every 2 hours)
    4350: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
    4900: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
    5450: 1 Cursed Snake Statue
    6000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
    6500: 1 Adventurer Raccoon

    Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50
    ...

    Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32
    ...

    Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

    Rank Prizes
    1st place: Gold Winner - Archaeologist Frog and Gold Trophy
    2nd place: Archaeologist Frog and Silver Trophy
    3rd place: Bronze Trophy, Expedition Crates and Gear, 10 Expansion Permits
    4th - 6th places: 10,000 coins, Expedition Crates and Gear, 5 Expansion Permits
    7th - 12th places: 7500 coins, 5 Expansion Permits
    Consolation: 5000 coins

    Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event.

    (INSERT MILESTONE PRIZES SCREEN)

    (INSERT RANK PRIZES SCREEN)
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 08-26-20 at 07:49 PM.

  2. #2
    Saved for event information

  3. #3
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,147
    The cursed snake statue is nice looking, as well as the cow statue that you can earn leaderboard points from.

    I'm not interested in anything else however, the frog is cute but I know I won't win it, so I'll just stop doing anything in the leaderboard after I win the both of them.

    Though I wonder how big that cow statue will be.
    "quando corri per vincere non vedi quello che perdi" (J-Ax, Assenzio)

  4. #4
    Does anyone else not get points from collecting from the windmill? I never gets points from it in any challenge and I only get one point if I collect multiple things from one building (ie noodle house). I swear my game is cursed in general lol

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJenny007 View Post
    Does anyone else not get points from collecting from the windmill? I never gets points from it in any challenge and I only get one point if I collect multiple things from one building (ie noodle house). I swear my game is cursed in general lol
    Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
    6 flour (10 mins) = 1 point
    3 white sugar (20 mins) = 1 point
    2 powdered sugar (30 mins) = 1 point
    1 corn starch (1 hr 30 mins) = 1 point
    2 corn starch (1 hr 30 mins) = 3 points

    If you don't collect an hours worth at one time you won't get points.
    I only try and make corn starch during an event.
    Two bags is three hours.
    I never pick it up unless two bags are there.
    First bag one point
    Second bag two points
    But they have to be picked up at same time.

  6. #6
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,149
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
    6 flour (10 mins) = 1 point
    3 white sugar (20 mins) = 1 point
    2 powdered sugar (30 mins) = 1 point
    1 corn starch (1 hr 30 mins) = 1 point
    2 corn starch (1 hr 30 mins) = 3 points

    If you don't collect an hours worth at one time you won't get points.
    I only try and make corn starch during an event.
    Two bags is three hours.
    I never pick it up unless two bags are there.
    First bag one point
    Second bag two points
    But they have to be picked up at same time.
    Also
    2 Almond Flour (30 minutes each) = 1 point
    3 Brown Sugar (40 minutes each) = 2 points

    Because of my needs, I usually make 2 Flour and 1 Brown Sugar (1 point) or 3 White Sugar (1 point). Committing to only 1 hour at a time means I don't get stuck waiting for the queue to empty when I might need to start something new for an order

  7. #7
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,213
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
    6 flour (10 mins) = 1 point
    3 white sugar (20 mins) = 1 point
    2 powdered sugar (30 mins) = 1 point
    1 corn starch (1 hr 30 mins) = 1 point
    2 corn starch (1 hr 30 mins) = 3 points

    If you don't collect an hours worth at one time you won't get points.
    I only try and make corn starch during an event.
    Two bags is three hours.
    I never pick it up unless two bags are there.
    First bag one point
    Second bag two points
    But they have to be picked up at same time.
    This also applies to all crafts which are less than an hour.

    Pretty much it is one point per hour for everything including pigs... Pigs take 3 hours each and give 3 points per pig.


  8. #8
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    57
    I really don?t like the prize this time

  9. #9
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,147
    I finally got the "Cursed Snake Statue" and it looks like the snake spits something out of its mouth? Interesting, though I cannot tell what it's supposed to be spitting out.

    I may continue to just get the milestones, since I am most of the way there already, might as well just finish getting the milestone prizes especially when I still have a week left.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I finally got the "Cursed Snake Statue" and it looks like the snake spits something out of its mouth? Interesting, though I cannot tell what it's supposed to be spitting out.

    I may continue to just get the milestones, since I am most of the way there already, might as well just finish getting the milestone prizes especially when I still have a week left.
    I was thinking venom!
    Like a spitting Cobra

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •