Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Archeologist Frog Leaderboard - 2020 August 26

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I was thinking venom!
    Like a spitting Cobra
    Yes thinking about it, you're most likely right, as that makes the most sense.

Anyway, this is my first time - but I got 10 gems from the purple box!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	63684BC5-4339-41D3-B340-B7CE67563557.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	56488

Exciting! As I was able to buy another rainbow spinner with it

So glad I continued to get the milestones then.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 08-31-20 at 02:45 PM.

Executive Chef
    Also since I have stopped doing or trying to participate in the collection turn-in event, my full focus is on this leaderboard now.

Hopefully since all my attention is on this, I'll be able to possibly take home the frog, or at least that's what I hope.

If I don't get the frog, I won't care or be upset about it. Because to be fair, there's a little over 7 days left - anything is possible in terms of people overtaking me, etc.

But if I manage to take home the frog, I'll be definitely happy.

Though if there is no hope, regarding someone overtaking me by a massive landslide, I'll cease participation.

As i have well over 300,000 coins, so I don't need the coins like others may - and I don't care for the "winning decoration" being offered.

But so far, there is luck for me yet!
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 08-31-20 at 08:33 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'm almost 1,000 points ahead of those who are in second, and third place.

Name:	135BE6CB-C64A-425B-8FAB-CE449E659FD6.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	349.8 KB 
ID:	56515

Due to me constantly filling bus orders, which if completed, can give you 4 points for every one order section you complete, plus an additional 30-40 points (so far) if you complete the whole bus order.

I'm not really sending out planes currently, as they're a bit more difficult to fill than a bus is, to me. So I'm really only earning my points between the buses, the wheel, and then the "Cow Statue"

Depending on how much points are being offered in the "leaderboard point value pack" is - that may eventually come up before this is over (if it does), I may not have to worry too much about getting knocked off. Especially if I continue to do and fill up a bus as fast as possible.

I'm not going to say I'll win, definitely, as there's still 5 days left. Anything is still very much possible.

I just hope I am able to, though I'm not going to be upset if I don't, like I said. As I seen someone awhile ago on a separate leaderboard (that I was also on) get knocked out of first place by the end of the leaderboard, and take it out on the person who won, I'm not like that.

Though it would be amazing to get my 2nd ever trophy in the game, and it be a gold like my first one was

I'm not using gem boosters at all, just because if I have to pay to win - I don't see the use in it, personally. Though I will not shame others who may do so.

So if I get knocked off, I'll take it in stride!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    The pop up for goal 9/11 keeps happening every few minutes. I tried doing a lot of mining to fulfill it but nothing is dropping. I don’t know if the two are connected but could we make the pop up stop please?

Executive Chef
    Oh, if I do manage to take home the frog - I do hope it can go until the crawlers hallow. I won't know for a day If I do win it. But if I do, I do hope it can also be in that habitat. As I already have that habitat plus it's a very beautiful habitat to be placed in, to me at least!

Anyway, if nothing else I'm getting a lot of buses filled! I've gotten many bronze bells from filling all of the buses I have. For the last few days I haven't missed doing a bus yet

I bought a few of the mining rocks

Name:	2A1B6B51-8251-4E39-ABCA-7FE63201AAF2.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	299.0 KB 
ID:	56609

And I still have over 6+ of the bronze bells left. I may also use them on more rocks to spice up that area more.

Anyway. Very fun!

ETA (edited to add) more pictures. I decided to splurge out buying more mining rocks with all the bronze bells I've gotten recently from the buses.

Name:	76C1218A-BB57-4EF1-B2E1-0BF8FB3021FF.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	656.0 KB 
ID:	56610
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 09-07-20 at 01:43 PM. Reason: ETA more pictures.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the leaderboard events so much I hope they never change! Although I am savouring winning the raccoon as I know I will not be able to get 6,500 points when I hit level 50 and just doing this leaderboard I?ve shot up 2 levels to 48 so I only expect to be able to win one more pet this way. My mum is level 60 and she does the exact same play as me if not more and never gets enough points so I expect the higher level one is nigh on impossible. Currently second on the leaderboard for the frog and 3rd place is only in 2,000s so hopefully I?ll stay there and get the frog too! I?m so happy for the leaderboard events even more so as I really hate the collection events now

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    No Leaderboard Points for sale yet?
    Leaderboard ends today.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    No Leaderboard Points for sale yet?
    Leaderboard ends today.
    For those who may want to get it; it's now available.

Name:	F81DE21E-DE45-4574-B414-B554EE12BF38.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	56624

Anyway, I'm shocked that they offered it last day of leaderboard - but they did.

I'm glad I've been filling as many trucks as possible then.

--
    Do keep in mind this is US pricing, as I currently live in America right now.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    I got the Archeologist Frog, Cute but wished it could live in the crawlers hallow. But anyways. I got my 2nd trophy ever! And it was also a gold like my 1st one was.

Name:	BB386EDE-F971-47C6-849D-9602D8CDEC24.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	56626

It can live in Backwoods Bayou / or Jungle Falls.

Name:	0186988C-0A4A-4F61-97F0-EB48648B591C.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	175.4 KB 
ID:	56627

Executive Chef
    Made it up to 2nd, but dropped to 3rd because the next person wanted it more badly than I did (plus I didn't have any gems to jump forward at the end).

Barely broke 3,000 points (okay, 3,091, but still), but 1st was only 4,235. Not sure what happened this time, but I think my spins only exceeded 50 points once. Everything else was between 12 and 39. And that's taking into account I was working and couldn't play consistently. Oh, well.

By the way...where does the Adventurer Raccoon go?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast