Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Archeologist Frog Leaderboard - 2020 August 26

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    By the way...where does the Adventurer Raccoon go?
    It goes in the rescue pen like most other raccoons. Doesn?t say about any other pet buildings.

Spins are only generous if you are falling behind. I find that they return less and less the higher up in rankings u are. Gold chests have given me as little as 18 points when I am first. It?s to keep pressure up on the point leaders, and motivate laggards to keep in the competition. Once near the top u get less easy points from the wheel and have to work (or spend) harder to maintain your lead.

The wheel also evens out the grouping process, since people can catchup to players who logged in earlier that day and had a few hours head start. When u have zero points u will be bottom of the rank.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    It goes in the rescue pen like most other raccoons. Doesn?t say about any other pet buildings.

Spins are only generous if you are falling behind. I find that they return less and less the higher up in rankings u are. Gold chests have given me as little as 18 points when I am first. It?s to keep pressure up on the point leaders, and motivate laggards to keep in the competition. Once near the top u get less easy points from the wheel and have to work (or spend) harder to maintain your lead.

The wheel also evens out the grouping process, since people can catchup to players who logged in earlier that day and had a few hours head start. When u have zero points u will be bottom of the rank.
    Thanks for the info. I've updated the Pets Habitats thread. And thanks for the info about the wheel.

Thank you for sharing! I must be doing something that isn?t accumulating to those then. GREATLY appreciated!! I?ll monitor my progress with that info

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123