Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Goal 8 of 11: Ancient Egypt
    Get 3 Child Hieroglyphs from Farmers Outpost
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Ok thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by losintime28 View Post
    Ok thank you!!
    Crossing my fingers that you are getting some to drop!
    Random drops can be frustrating.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by losintime28 View Post
    I need a hand, I?ve been working on getting the ?glyphs but day 5 is giving me a problem. It says I get the man glyph from the bakery but no matter what or how much I make in the bakery not one single glyph drops. Day 6 (so yesterday) I started getting the lady from the cider house and I get them regularly just like every other glyph that?s unlocked. So I got on here and find out that everyone else is getting the man glyphs from fishing so I tried that but it didn?t work either.
    Anyone with an idea, please help me out!
    Thank you!!
    I am also having this issue, I used the bakery regularly for 2 days, including making lots of bread loafs. I finally gave up and baked 2 maple bread loafs that took 4 + hours each and still no glyphs.

What should I do? I've also fished and gotten nothing. My goal says bakery. I'm on the third day of no glyphs from the bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I am also having this issue, I used the bakery regularly for 2 days, including making lots of bread loafs. I finally gave up and baked 2 maple bread loafs that took 4 + hours each and still no glyphs.

What should I do? I've also fished and gotten nothing. My goal says bakery. I'm on the third day of no glyphs from the bakery.
    It would seem to me that if you are getting glyphs from the cider house that you must have those needed for day 5. Go to your collection gallery and click on the far left symbol and you should be able to see those you have.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    It would seem to me that if you are getting glyphs from the cider house that you must have those needed for day 5. Go to your collection gallery and click on the far left symbol and you should be able to see those you have.
    I don't have day 5 glyphs. I'm still on that goal because I have received 0 of the required 3 from the bakery. I've used the bakery ALOT in the past 50+ hours.

I haven't made anything in the cider house, what's the point if I can't get day 5 glyphs.

Executive Chef
    I don't have day 5 glyphs. I'm still on that goal because I have received 0 of the required 3 from the bakery. I've used the bakery ALOT in the past 50+ hours.

I haven't made anything in the cider house, what's the point if I can't get day 5 glyphs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

Sorry, I misread thinking you were getting items from the cider house like lostintime. You probably just need to follow Judy's advice and keep hammering away with the shortest time items.

Executive Chef
    Sorry, I misread thinking you were getting items from the cider house like lostintime. You probably just need to follow Judy's advice and keep hammering away with the shortest time items.
    No need to apologize. There is definitely something wrong, I have made 12 loaves of bread today and still haven't had a glyph drop. I've also made other things in the bakery today.

Goal 9 of 11: Ancient Egypt
    Get 3 Chick Hieroglyphs from the mine
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast