Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Crystal habitat

Rhino Keeper
    What were you able to add after upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    What were you able to add after upgrade?
    I was able to add the fire type after upgrading

The habitat should allow you to put 5 red dragon type animals in it when you buy it, then you can upgrade to 6 dragons.

Storm8 probably wont be able to fix this issue until Monday since they do not work on the weekends.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I have an Android and there is no picture to tell me what goes in it.
    I was wondering if this is like the temple where you have to have one in your realm in order to upgrade other habitats to five.
    If it would hold five red, that would be great for 285 in gold. I'd pay it.
    I got rid of all my regular fire habitats a long time ago because they make no money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So it costs 285 to purchase the 5 dragon habitat and another 125 to upgrade it to a 6 dragon habitat? So it's 410 total for a 6 dragon habitat...I'm really going to have to consider if that's worth it

That?s after we have already paid the 250 gold to have an upgraded habitat that holds 4 so in fact it is 660 gold in total!

Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    I have an Android and there is no picture to tell me what goes in it.
    I was wondering if this is like the temple where you have to have one in your realm in order to upgrade other habitats to five.
    If it would hold five red, that would be great for 285 in gold. I'd pay it.
    I got rid of all my regular fire habitats a long time ago because they make no money.
    It does say it holds 5 so it should hold 5 without needing to pay anything additionally its unfortunate that it’s taking so long to fix or get an update on what’s happening with itClick image for larger version. 

Name:	150B7273-7FFF-44C7-AD76-9D40819B0099.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	529.1 KB 
ID:	56355

Quote Originally Posted by sophiesonsters View Post
    It does say it holds 5 so it should hold 5 without needing to pay anything additionally its unfortunate that it’s taking so long to fix or get an update on what’s happening with itClick image for larger version. 

Name:	150B7273-7FFF-44C7-AD76-9D40819B0099.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	529.1 KB 
ID:	56355
    Storm8 is not in office on the weekends so we are going to need to wait another day unfortunately.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Nightclub Owner
    Darn it, this is the final hab in this month's set

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	August Habitats.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	56364

Also, here's the splash screen about upgrading it to a 6 limit:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crimson Chromacrystal info.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	56365
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    It's more cost effective to buy more of these at 5 dragons per than to pay 125 to upgrade. That or you wait until the Arcane Fire or other 5 dragon habitats come around at 260 to 280 gold. Space wise (for those at max) this is ultimately a deal at 6 per bag, unless you get a sale on the 2 dragon Sun Dias ones that allow for 8 dragons in a habitat space. I'm over 1100 unique dragons and have focused on buying 5 dragon habitats for the past 3yrs. So have about 9 empty spots left and random 1 or 2 spaces scattered about. Wish they would bring back the 5 dragon habs for 75 gold again, would convert all my 3 dragon blue and greens over. Haven't seen those in a few yrs.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I would have gone to the forum first and had seen that this is a useless habitat for 285 gold. Can?t put a red dragon in it. I seriously thought the ad was showing that they were offering a 6 dragon habitat for the price. Why not an occasional deal, especially with land so hard to come by? I used to support this game for many years and bought habitats often. Now all the games are gold grabbing instead of fun. I tend to close my pocketbook when it gets like that. This does not make me a happy customer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast