Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chris Crystal habitat

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    I wish I would have gone to the forum first and had seen that this is a useless habitat for 285 gold. Can?t put a red dragon in it. I seriously thought the ad was showing that they were offering a 6 dragon habitat for the price. Why not an occasional deal, especially with land so hard to come by? I used to support this game for many years and bought habitats often. Now all the games are gold grabbing instead of fun. I tend to close my pocketbook when it gets like that. This does not make me a happy customer.
    same here. i bought it and found out i cannot put any dragons in it. then i came here to check and found this.

with the splash screen they were putting up, i really thought 285 gold is for habitat that holds 6 dragons, NOT five , as sale/ special offering. it's just sad to buy that and knowing i need to spend extra 125 gold to upgrade

with the speed we have to put new dragons out (non stop events), i am running out of land too, by this rate, will probably stop playing very soon

Nightclub Owner
    Has anyone sent a ticket to support? I'm wondering if there's been any word about the glitch for this hab yet. I don't want to miss out on it but also don't want to buy it until it's fixed
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Has anyone sent a ticket to support? I'm wondering if there's been any word about the glitch for this hab yet. I don't want to miss out on it but also don't want to buy it until it's fixed
    My hubby just bought the habitat and was able to put red dragons into it.

I just checked bugs n issues thread. Flatfoot confirms it's fixed.
    Last edited by Rfs04; 08-24-20 at 09:31 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    I have a question about this habitat: Is the 125 gold upgrade to 6 capacity a limited time offer or will it always be available?

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I have a question about this habitat: Is the 125 gold upgrade to 6 capacity a limited time offer or will it always be available?
    The upgrade to six offer will be permanently available after the habitat is no longer on sale.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The upgrade to six offer will be permanently available after the habitat is no longer on sale.
    Thanks I did see that FlatFoot answered that question, but I'm also wondering if it will always be 125 gold.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123