Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Crystal habitat

Rhino Keeper

Chris Crystal habitat

Mistaken post, please delete

Crimson habit is brand new. I bought it & you cannot add a dragon to it. What the bleep? It shows you can put a red type dragon on it. Cannot move a red type too it. Gives an error message “that dragon doesn’t share that color”. Please Storm8 fix this or I want my gold back.
    Not accepting neighbors at this time.

Farm Supplier
    I saw a message showing 5=>6. Don’t understand what it means. No red habitat holds 5 dragons, at most 4.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6C5C7D78-3F65-4EEB-861A-7FBF52FA4691.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	56342

Cannot add a dragon to this habitat. Please fix this.
    Not accepting neighbors at this time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonth View Post
    I saw a message showing 5=>6. Don’t understand what it means. No red habitat holds 5 dragons, at most 4.
    When there's a sale, S8 offers habitats with multi colors and these can hold 5 red but if you go to upgrade using upgrade button on a red habitat you only see the standard 4 dragon hab for 500 gold. I always wait for sales to get new habitats.

5=>6 means habitat when you buy it , will hold 5 dragons but for extra gold you can upgrade in the future to hold 1 more for total of 6. And I hope they will test that you can actually put 6 dragons into it, considering you can't put any in at this moment!

Since this is a new development it would be nice if S8 showed how much the upgrade costs. On habitats that go from 4 to 5 upgrade has cost 100 gold. Will this be same cost?

Nightclub Owner
    Not for nothing but why the heck do they put stuff out like this on a Friday instead of a Tuesday?? There are always glitches or errors and now we all have to wait until Monday for Support to address it
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I bought one and to upgrade to 6 costs 125 gold. Ouch! Unfortunately, it won't take any dragons at this point. :-/

Fashion Designer
    I was thinking about buying this one but I will hold off to see if the issue is fixed. If they are going to start releasing habitats that hold 6 dragons, that would be great. It would also be great to be able to upgrade current ones to hold 6 and really nice if we could have a sale on upgrades. A while ago, they had a sale to upgrade some of the 2 dragon habitats to 5 dragons - cost of 150 gold instead of 300 gold and I upgraded some but wish I had upgraded more.

Other than that, the price and feature (once it works) looks nice. Hopefully, they will fix it and give us time to buy it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    I bought one and to upgrade to 6 costs 125 gold. Ouch! Unfortunately, it won't take any dragons at this point. :-/
    So it costs 285 to purchase the 5 dragon habitat and another 125 to upgrade it to a 6 dragon habitat? So it's 410 total for a 6 dragon habitat...I'm really going to have to consider if that's worth it
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I bought it and also could not add any dragons had to upgrade it to add anything not happy but I really like the habitat itself it’s very pretty please storm 8 is there anything that can be done about this as i am at my capacity limit I had to pay to upgrade to be able to use it right away

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast