Thread: How can I make watching ad to receive free gems?

New Resident

How can I make watching ad to receive free gems?

Hi, anyone can please help me? I only have three watch ad to reduce 2 hrs cooking time, and can not have 1 free gem per day. But my another account can have 10 ad watches per day and each watch receive 1 gem. Because that, 1 account have 10000+ gems and another only have 400+ even this 400 gem account started, much earlier than another 10000+ gems account. Is there a way to receive a gem instead of reducing 2 hours cooking time? Thank you in advance

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bfq2001 View Post
    Hi, anyone can please help me? I only have three watch ad to reduce 2 hrs cooking time, and can not have 1 free gem per day. But my another account can have 10 ad watches per day and each watch receive 1 gem. Because that, 1 account have 10000+ gems and another only have 400+ even this 400 gem account started, much earlier than another 10000+ gems account. Is there a way to receive a gem instead of reducing 2 hours cooking time? Thank you in advance
    There is nothing that we can do to get more ads - either to speed up cooking or to get free gems - it's a random promotional feature. The offer is subject to change which means it can come and go at random; some players have always had it and others have never had a single offer, while others get the offer only occasionally. Unfortunately it's all down to random luck.

Here's the discussion thread about the promotional ads if you'd like to read more or add to the conversation.

New Resident
    Thank you so much for the info, my problem is I don’t have the option to get free gem, only reduce 2 cooking hours. I’m wondering if there is a requirements to meet some rank or some scores. Thank you once again!