Thread: Wont show recipe

New Resident

Wont show recipe

I bought the smoker pit, it had been cooking ribs all good for weeks, then this morning i click it to open up the recipe book and it doesnt show up any recipes at all. So I thought i'd delete and rebuy it, still does the same issue. Uninstall the app and reinstall, same issue... does it have a limit on how many you can cook?

Same here, but everything is invisible. I have to block in where I put anything. Wallpaper and floor buying is invisible.

Same here, but I haven?t cooked anything on it yet, so wasted gems on building something that doesn?t work at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Thearesa View Post
    Same here, but everything is invisible. I have to block in where I put anything. Wallpaper and floor buying is invisible.

Hi there,

Please try deleting and reinstalling the game to fix graphics issues with your wallpapers and floors.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

In regards to having no dishes in this appliance, have you tried force closing and reopening?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I've had the smoker pit for years and never a problem. Then yesterday I try to use it to help complete a challenge and it's empty.

Nightclub Owner
    This isn't a bug - it's because the current 15 Day Side Goal is utilizing the Babyback Rib recipe. It will return to its original location at the end of the goal, until then you can find it on the Basic Grill.

All info can be found on the Current Goal Thread.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Thearesa View Post
    Sadly, I think this is a separate issue unconnected to the recipe that's been moved. If the standard troubleshooting tips in the Game Guide do not help, you'll have to contact the team for Support directly. Also, if you've recently cleared your cache it can sometimes take a while for your game to show all images again so you may want to try leaving your app open for a bit longer than usual to see if it helps - another player with this issue said theirs reloaded in about ten minutes or so after clearing their cache yesterday.

For me, after I clear the cache or reinstall the game I then spend a bit of time (half hour or so) slowly scrolling through my inventory. - The pages will appear blank at first but I wait on each page for a few seconds during which time the images will appear. This seems to help my game load the images on my board a bit better/faster. Though this could just be a coincidence, I still feel better... like I'm doing something active to help it along instead of just waiting, lol.