Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rjalbert View Post
    Yeah, if you have a full time job then you wouldn?t be able to play this game at all, unless you spend money regularly on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    They changed goal 10 to just 1 fire panda.
    Aw man, I didn't have any of that benefit in my queendom. I didn't see underwear drop until I finally placed my third panda just now. Felt like there was no point in fighting all those spawns if I was waiting for my third panda (already upgraded Grove to level 6). Bummer.

Farm Supplier
    I?ve been at level 6 and already have 2 red pandas but have not seen any underwear. I don?t understand how everyone is getting drops. My goal book also says 2/3.

Executive Chef
    In the final goal, Goal 12, you very well might have all your Bamboo Blocks, Bamboo Beams, and Bamboo Swords. If, when making the Victory Flags, you have all the Leaf Underwear, spawn a Xiang Pu Panda from the Bamboo Grove. That way, they won't spawn from the Fire Panda. You will then only get Bamboo Straws as drops from the Fire Panda and not waste any energy needlessly fighting the Xiang Pu Pandas when collecting from the Fire Pandas.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    I?ve been at level 6 and already have 2 red pandas but have not seen any underwear. I don?t understand how everyone is getting drops. My goal book also says 2/3.
    Underwear doesn't drop til you are on Goal 11. The change that was made was made to the straws dropping.

Rhino Keeper
    Galadraal, you and Rosewood_Keep aren?t alone. My red pandas will (sadly) be put away as soon as I have enough bamboo straw, unless the animation somehow changes. I just find them creepy, and it spoils my enjoyment of the remaining panda decos. Too bad, because I really LIKE red pandas.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-27-20 at 06:02 PM. Reason: removed quote only

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Aw man, I didn't have any of that benefit in my queendom. I didn't see underwear drop until I finally placed my third panda just now. Felt like there was no point in fighting all those spawns if I was waiting for my third panda (already upgraded Grove to level 6). Bummer.
    Nah, I think you are good. Underwear only drops in goal 11 from Xiang pu panda after you craft 3 fire panda and upgrade GROVE to 6. You can get plenty Xiang Pu spawns to get the 84 underwear and craft Kang from then on. So no need to fight Xiang Pu before goal 11, IMO.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 08-27-20 at 04:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Mei is a 7 day item. Hopefully gives energy
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    thx, no regular coins, the description says drops Coins. So curious how many.
    The description says Panda Coins, but i'll keep an eye out. 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Mei is a 7 day item. Hopefully gives energy
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo :
    The Bamboo Grove has a guaranteed drop of Trade Tickets, and a chance to drop the other items.
    Mei has a guaranteed drop of Energy, and a chance to drop the other items displayed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Underwear doesn't drop til you are on Goal 11. The change that was made was made to the straws dropping.
    Oh I see, thank you so much for the clarification!