Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Feeling good about my progress! I got my third red panda around noon today and am up to 11 underwear already. Given that I still have about 3.5 hours until my bedtime, I'm optimistic I'll be able to craft my first victory flag before the day is out, yay!

I've started thinking about a stretch goal of completing the event (without spending gems on event items/materials or buying value packs - or losing sleep) by the end of the weekend, but realistically that's probably a bit over-ambitious, lol. But I do think I can do Monday. Hmmm. (I know it really doesn't matter, but it's a fun challenge!)

Fashion Designer
    Good luck, queens_ransom! Sounds like a fun personally-set challenge. 😊❤️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Looks like the requirements might change between goals from what pippenandcopper shared last event, but probably safest to do as you all agreed and just do bare minimum to (hopefully) complete without possible complications. ❤️

(Relevant post from last event thread:

)
    Wow, thanks for remembering & posting that. "The times, they are a changin'" lololol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! ❤️
    Little bit sheepish, feels odd to finish due to packages not pure effort. 

- Snip - 
    In my opinion, THANK YOU for storming ahead using whatever means you did! We appreciate - can't speak for everybody, but I am sure most would agree - it is SO awesome when people spend RL cash and share their experiences. LOVE it. As much as the photos, which are also fab. : ) Thank you. You help S8 AND the forum community. : D

I spent a handful of gems on a bit of speeding to get through the Great Hammer Desert, and bought a second bamboo fountain, AND the first package for the permits, really. Altogether it really helped. I have 4 more flags and LOADS of fun procuring sumo diapers/leafy underpants ahead. I was so so SO worried about not finishing and the spends will allow me to finish early.

It's about the fun, I think. People have different styles of play and different resources. If it's fun to gem and spend, fab. If it's fun to elbow grease through, fab.

And, we ALL benefited from your brand of fun. Thanks again. : D

Again, best to all For maximum fun. : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Indeed, Sofia. ❤️
    It appears so, i'll be interested to see how it pans out when I get to the level cusp (not soon, though, thank youu 🤣 ).

😂 Galadraal .
    I'm trying to make it more innocent in my head, I do love their art and wouldn't want to stash them due to the grind.

Aww 😊❤️
    Thank you newyear5780.
    There were times it was def more fun here sharing in the forum.
    Event was great when neither bored panicked nor stressed, of course.

Yes hope everyone has fun! 😊

Executive Chef
    I'm going to say one more time how pleased I am that S8 allowed us to start acquiring underwear before all 3 fire pandas were made.

It has made the difference for me in this event. I only have 2 more blocks, swords and 3 flags to make. there is enough time for those of you getting started. You'll definitely need a few days where you can log in every hour or 2. You'll get atleast 2 pandas to fight, sometimes 3, every time you clear your bamboo house and 3 Fire Pandas.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    After I made the last panda warrior, I summoned a fangbeast so I wouldn't get more pandas when gathering straw.

Nightclub Owner
    Woop thought we had that already! Of course, will edit in here:

Attachment 56386 Attachment 56387

Collection Time: 6 hours
    Speed Up: 24 Gems

Coin Drop i'll try to see, just stored it to get the inventory card so first "after finishing event" collection won't be 'til morning. My Fire Pandas are just dropping Exp now, so it's possible I won't be able to report post-event drops until after it's over for everyone!

Oh wait... Unless you meant Panda Coins?
    While on Goal 9 I saw 5x drops of "Exp, 1 Panda Coin, 1 Sticky Mud" and 1x "Exp, 1 Panda Coin" before i'd sped on. 😅 After Goal 10 I got almost all "Exp, 1 Panda Coin, 1 Sticky Mud, 1 Bamboo Straw" drops to the point that I stopped tracking it after 5+ in a row.
    thx, no regular coins, the description says drops Coins. So curious how many.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I'm going to say one more time how pleased I am that S8 allowed us to start acquiring underwear before all 3 fire pandas were made.

It has made the difference for me in this event. I only have 2 more blocks, swords and 3 flags to make. there is enough time for those of you getting started. You'll definitely need a few days where you can log in every hour or 2. You'll get atleast 2 pandas to fight, sometimes 3, every time you clear your bamboo house and 3 Fire Pandas.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    How do you collect underwear before collecting the third panda. Even if you level up you still have to get the third panda to get to goal 11 where you collect underwear or am I missing something?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    How do you collect underwear before collecting the third panda. Even if you level up you still have to get the third panda to get to goal 11 where you collect underwear or am I missing something?
    EDIT

After rereading, I misremembered, S8 changed goal 9 so mine automatically completed when I logged into the game after upgrading to level 6 and having a repaired helm. It saved me almost an entire day of waiting for crafting.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 08-27-20 at 05:16 PM.