Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    If you'd all like to form a line and kick me around the block, I deserve it. I was so thankful to have brewed my 45th benediction brew that I freed Orchidelia. Then I had to fight the Duke's Guard (90 hits) instead of a Shaolin. Whew, now I can go on looking for blades. Another farmhouse, another Guard. I had to use my whole herd of Ali's (both of them). To get rid of the Guards popping up I had to make the Bookslayer Sword and finish that goal. There goes 85 iron ore when I'm trying to repair helms. Went to my deep mine to start replenishing ore and spawned a dire boar. If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.

Oh dear! 😂
    No kicking. I hope you have that kind of monster spawn luck for the next MH if you participate! I'm on the dire bore questline so i've been plagued by boars and fangbeasts while searching for the Pandas. Oh joy! 😂
    I try to park a panda if I need to collect from something else but sometimes the timing doesn't synch right.

So glad you had the Ali's to save the day. ❤️

Gonna go read up on the Orchidelia questline, seems fun. 🤩 ( 😅 Or very long.)
    (Edit: Ohhhh the Academy! Haven't started. 😔 )

So much to look forward to. 😍❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-25-20 at 06:42 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Snip
    There goes 85 iron ore when I'm trying to repair helms. Went to my deep mine to start replenishing ore and spawned a dire boar. If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.
    Best way to replenish iron ore is the iron rich rock. You'll be full up in no time! Sounds like you're multitasking up a storm! Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    No. 😥

Xiang Pu is a battle spawn so if you have any other monsters on the board he will not spawn.
    I thought that might be the case but didn?t want to waste my energy. THANK YOU!!!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    If you'd all like to form a line and kick me around the block, I deserve it. I was so thankful to have brewed my 45th benediction brew that I freed Orchidelia. Then I had to fight the Duke's Guard (90 hits) instead of a Shaolin. Whew, now I can go on looking for blades. Another farmhouse, another Guard. I had to use my whole herd of Ali's (both of them). To get rid of the Guards popping up I had to make the Bookslayer Sword and finish that goal. There goes 85 iron ore when I'm trying to repair helms. Went to my deep mine to start replenishing ore and spawned a dire boar. If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.
    I did something similar with the Troll King a few events back, but yours sounds so much worse. Which story line does that come from?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Xiang Pu drops undies while you are collecting the 18 straws.
    Not in my realms he doesn't. I have 2 of the 3 red pandas. They are dropping straw at the first hit, and Damaged Helms at the end. (Like the ones in the Grove). Should I report this? Anyone else having this problem? I hate reporting things that might not be an issue, because the response email from S8 "Your ticket is closed. We don't answer gameplay issues" is soooooo rude. Why can't they make it more like "Sorry, this is a gameplay issue. Please check the Forum", etc.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I'm really enjoying this event and how much of a challenge it is. After hitting some invisible energy-dropper threshold, most events have become very easy. Still fun, just not as exciting as this one is.

I'm crafting my first fire panda and still collecting hammers. I'm feeling good time-wise.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Not in my realms he doesn't. I have 2 of the 3 red pandas. They are dropping straw at the first hit, and Damaged Helms at the end. (Like the ones in the Grove). Should I teport this? Anyone else having this problem? I hate reporting things that might not be an issue, because the response email from S8 "Your ticket is closed. We don't answer gameplay issues" is soooooo rude. Why can't they make it more like "Sorry, this is a gameplay issue. Please check the Forum", etc.
    Xiang Pu does not start dropping underwear until you have crafted all 3 Red Pandas and reach Goal 11. 😊

So, while he does drop underwear while you are (still) collecting straws, he does not START dropping it until you reach Goal 11 where collecting underwear is unlocked.

Just to help prevent confusion, the bamboo straw is a drop from your Red Panda but since they sometimes spawn Xiang Pu it might look like it's the first hit causing it to drop.
    Xiang Pu is the one dropping the Damaged Helms when defeated, and will continue to drop damaged helms and Panda Coins alongside the Leafy Underwear after you hit Goal 11.

I think a more kind/accessible auto response message would be nice from Support, with either an explanation "We do not answer gameplay issues due to (limited ??)." and as you said redirection to the forum or some indication that it's expected game behavior and not an error.
    Never seen a message myself so can't comment further, if it already contains those things then wonderful! 😊 Might feel less abrupt/harsh to players.

Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I thought that might be the case but didn?t want to waste my energy. THANK YOU!!!
    No problem! ❤️ Figured it out accidentally the hard way myself. 😂
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-25-20 at 08:45 AM.

Executive Chef
    Thank You, stormaurora! So, just to clarify, the Xiang Pu panda spawn from the Red Panda is NOT guaranteed? A straw drop is, but the panda spawn is random?

And i stand corrected re: this statement
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    ?....... I hate reporting things that might not be an issue, because the response email from S8 "Your ticket is closed. We don't answer gameplay issues" is soooooo rude. Why can't they make it more like "Sorry, this is a gameplay issue. Please check the Forum", etc.
    The statement now says "please check the Forum....." (I just checked my most recent closed ticket email). My Bad, S8, apologies....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I have been getting straw from each red panda collect. The red pandas spawn Xiang Pu pandas 1-2 times out of the 3 collects. I have already be*** to craft the first flag (I gemmed a few tasks to boost ahead knowing I would be gone late in the week).......so drop on undies seems fairly good. I'm trying not to snicker. But as mentioned earlier, making a flag out of dropped leafy drawers is comical. . One of my neighbors has finished super early. Mei does twirl her staff. It's cute. Finishing this early is super fast. I think most folks are doing well on the timing.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-25-20 at 09:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    2 more hammers to get. So by 9 tonight, I will be crafting my third panda.

I'm feeling ok about this since I am able to collect straw already (thanks again S8). I can't check in at all tomorrow. Hopefully I won't need more than 6 days to complete the last 2 steps.