Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Ronja, thank you for being so calming and positive. Lovely to see! 😊❤️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Ronja, thank you for being so calming and positive. Lovely to see! ��❤️
    Thanks Stormaurora
    Can someone tell me the 'secret' of the heart emoji?
    I only have the to choose, and if I right click and choose an emoji there it doesn't go well : ��
    Edit, or do you just have to know the right : ) ( - combination and do it 'manually'? Sorry, I'm terrible with computers..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Wow, Good luck! ❤️
    If you manage to complete this without compromising or late nights on weekends, that would be quite impressive.

Just curious, are you on Lower Level or Higher Level requirements?

I'm not sure how much of the forum posts you've skimmed, but quickly: (snip)
    I have, in fact, read every post on this thread, lol. But still - thanks for your lovely reply, stormaurora!
    I am on higher level requirements - been level 50 for quite some time already. Before my "hiatus" of the last few weeks (months?) I posted on this forum regularly, but I think you weren't around yet then.

I'll definitely keep you posted on my progress! We'll see how it goes!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Starting Thursday night I must be out of town for three days so I'm trying to get as much done on the event as possible. My bamboo hut is 5 and I'm crafting my 3rd repaired helmet, and my 8th bamboo beam and block, and 6th sword. I've some of the crafting components like mud and swords, etc. Still hoping I'll be to complete it.

I would also like to request the bamboo become storable when fully grown along with the honey tree (previous event item - storable when it was purchased but not if you put one in your kingdom) and the pineapple from the previous event. These beautiful event items make lovely decor after the events. I'd like to be able to use them.

I do want to thank S8 that the bamboo fountain almost always gives a stone, and the bamboo hut always spawns a panda. It's a very nice event with super nice rewards. Thank you.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-24-20 at 08:18 AM.

I have three fire pandas...2 of the 3 give me a Xiang Pu panda each time i tap...what i am finding, is the bamboo straws dropped by the fire pandas, is not being counted when trying to make the flag...i have tapped the fire pandas at least 3-4 times a day over the weekend..and see the straws drop...but my counter is still at 12 ( yes, i am one of those that speeds up timers on some portions of event, so am on the 12th and final
    Goal....) but the bamboo straws are not being counted, to make the flag...is this a g l i t c h? Thanks, and good luck everyone! It has been a cute event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks Stormaurora
    Can someone tell me the 'secret' of the heart emoji?
    I only have the to choose, and if I right click and choose an emoji there it doesn't go well : ��
    Edit, or do you just have to know the right : ) ( - combination and do it 'manually'? Sorry, I'm terrible with computers..
    I'm on iOS, so it's part of my phone's emoji keyboard and only visible when i'm in the "Mobile" version of the s8 forum. When I switch to the "Full Site" view like SW taught us to see forums polls (the same forum version that is default for my computer's browser), the forum doesn't accept mobile emojis as input and switches them to gibberish, question marks, or random symbols. 😅

I haven't tried seeing if we can switch to mobile from desktop and copy-paste in Specific emojis, though!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I have, in fact, read every post on this thread, lol. But still - thanks for your lovely reply, stormaurora!
    I am on higher level requirements - been level 50 for quite some time already. Before my "hiatus" of the last few weeks (months?) I posted on this forum regularly, but I think you weren't around yet then.

I'll definitely keep you posted on my progress! We'll see how it goes!
    Ah great! ❤️

I recognize your name from backreading a few main areas of the forums, but yes I am a newer player and don't think i've had a chance to interact. 🤩
    I'd asked about which requirements you were on because I had assumed after my own early-on math that it would be reeeally tight/difficult for me (lower-level reqs) to complete the event without boosts and was a bit concerned for those with little time, so I was super curious since you've made great relaxed progress.

Sounds great!
    Good luck!! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-24-20 at 08:49 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have not seen this posted yet. The Xiang Pu panda doesn't drop a damaged helm each time. I am on Goal 9, and expect to be here for days. In that time I will have my beams for the event finished. I am doing fine on swords too. I can't complain about my hammer drops, so far. Collecting stones is still drudgery.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Wow, it took a fully day to collect 8 wooden hammers from my two sparkling mines. That?s just far too long.
    And I still need another 16, incredible.
    Don't lose hope. In my second and third Repaired Helm, twice I got a Hammer from each Sparkling Mine at the same time. That greatly accelerated my progress. So hang in there; it's only Monday.

Just collected from Kang and got 2196 coins, and from Ping and got 1330 coins. Bao is a little stingy. These are pretty decent drops. It's worth it to get as much as you can from this event. Good luck to all!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    A panda for sale in the market. It doesn't drop what I need but it's cute and a super idea to bring it out with the panda theme.