Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Are you saying that Fire Panda collection spawned the underwear dropping panda? Does anyone know yet, is this a given spawn for each Fire Panda collection? That would make way more sense than the undies just dropping every hour starting with Xiang Pu in goal 11. That would be 5 undies per 2 hrs. So 84/5= 17 2 hr collections, or 34 hrs total collecting. But if fire pandas don?t always spawn Xiang Pu, it would be somewhere between 34 minimum to 84 maximum hours.

I encourage everyone to keep going into the unknowns ahead! These are great prizes for any realm.
    Yes, Fire Panda has spawned the Xiang Pu Pandas which starts dropping underwear after Goal 11.
    I don't know the average over time spawn rate yet, but I have had 2 Xiang Pu pandas spawn in a row from Fire Panda in I want to say 3 collections? I collected from 2 of my Fire Pandas a 2nd time while having a monster spawned so lost those 2 tries but i'll try to pay attention.

If anyone else has noticed/watched theirs more carefully, please do share your observations! ❤️

I know this might be an uninformed question but can we craft the blocks,beams and swords for level 6 and level 7

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post

My Panda Cub started dropping bamboo straws as soon as I recruited my first Panda on Goal 10. Xiang Pu starts dropping underwear after Goal 11.
    I’ve crafted 2 fire pandas and collected from both with straws dropping. Minutes away from finishing last craft of fire panda (bamboo grove already at level 6 so will complete level 10 shortly) but panda cubs are only dropping sticky mud at the last recent collection, no bamboo straws.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    I know this might be an uninformed question but can we craft the blocks,beams and swords for level 6 and level 7
    In advance? Yes, you can continue crafting them as quickly as you can until completing the event. You just can't USE the Crafted supplies to upgrade your Bamboo Grove until prompted by the Goal line. I finished crafting all of my blocks and beams before reaching Goal 10, everything's ready except a few more bamboo swords and the underwear flags. 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    Yes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I?ve crafted 2 fire pandas and collected from both with straws dropping. Minutes away from finishing last craft of fire panda (bamboo grove already at level 6 so will complete level 10 shortly) but panda cubs are only dropping sticky mud at the last recent collection, no bamboo straws.
    That's strange. Maybe it's not a guaranteed drop?

I'd been tracking my drops from them just to see if the purchase was worth it from an Event timing perspective

Panda Cub Drops: (6 hour timer)
    While on Goal 9:
    x5 drop of Exp, 1 Panda Coin, 1 Sticky Mud
    x1 drop of Exp, 1 Panda Coin
    After Goal 10:
    X1 drop of Exp, Panda Coin, Sticky Mud, Bamboo Straw

Edit: Thank you Ronja for saying this more eloquently below. ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-24-20 at 07:09 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I?ve crafted 2 fire pandas and collected from both with straws dropping. Minutes away from finishing last craft of fire panda (bamboo grove already at level 6 so will complete level 10 shortly) but panda cubs are only dropping sticky mud at the last recent collection, no bamboo straws.
    I think it gets added to their potential/ random drops when you reach Goal 10 and it's not a guaranteed drop. Just a thought though, I don't have the Cute Pile myself.

Farm Supplier
    Wow, it took a fully day to collect 8 wooden hammers from my two sparkling mines. That?s just far too long.
    And I still need another 16, incredible.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    If that's the case maybe I should stop now. Have one repaired helm, and four hammers for the next. Can't really believe what is required for this event.
    Please don't stop. That counts for everyone.
    It's far to early to throw in the towel. We have 10 Days, that's a lot.
    And much discussed here is speculation, don't let it panic you out, that would be such a shame and not the intention of this forum.

I only have a few more Hammers than you and I'm not overly worried (any more).
    At least make those 3 'funny animated' Fire Panda's and check out the next phase/ bottleneck then.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Wow, it took a fully day to collect 8 wooden hammers from my two sparkling mines. That?s just far too long.
    And I still need another 16, incredible.
    I agree it takes at least a full day (24 hours, with sleep) for 1 Repaired Helm (8 Hammers).
    But keep your eye on the lovely prizes.
    And that Repaired Helm is 'worth' a whole Fire Panda once crafted.
    + You don't have to wait in the mean while. Prepare all the other upgrade requirements, and gather Panda Coins.