Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I am looking at Monday being the soonest I can make Fire Pandas. I need 14 stones to upgrade to level 5. That's 28 hours (if I don't miss any stone collections) for gathering 6+ hammers (I've gotten 1 from my mines so far) for the first FP. So I will probably have all three fire pandas on late Tuesday but I already know I will only have 2 chances to collect anything on Wednesday. Time to do some serious math to decide if I continue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First drop from Bao was 115 coins.

Collecting Hammers is very slow. My Sparkling Mines are in synch for collection, and I never get one Hammer from each when I collect. 5 down, 19 to go for Goal 9.
    Hm. Black flag?

Yeep. Granted things should go smoothly once we have the Pandas and are back to guaranteed drops, just wasn't expecting sparkling mines to be such a hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I am looking at Monday being the soonest I can make Fire Pandas. I need 14 stones to upgrade to level 5. That's 28 hours (if I don't miss any stone collections) for gathering 6+ hammers (I've gotten 1 from my mines so far) for the first FP. So I will probably have all three fire pandas on late Tuesday but I already know I will only have 2 chances to collect anything on Wednesday. Time to do some serious math to decide if I continue.
    Good luck!! 😥

Edit: Oh, have you been getting 1 Hammer every collection round (2 mines)?
    That's awesome!
    I keep hoping mine will get there.
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-22-20 at 09:05 AM.

I?ve only gotten one hammer from my mines.

EDIT: now that I moved to the next goal and the hammer is listed in my materials required, the mines are dropping hammers.
    Last edited by robotparade; 08-22-20 at 09:55 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I?ve only gotten one hammer from my mines.
    There is always an item that gives us a challenge. This event it is the Hammers. With the varied collection times, we are given time to chop Bamboo Trees and collect from Pigs as our energy gets recharged. So far, I am enjoying this event. We had a moderator instantly available to handle glitches as the event rolled out. The graphics are incredible. The event is challenging (some of us would complain if it was too easy). It's very early in the event, so there is plenty of time to advance. I always enjoy the Forum and its strategizing, banter, and camaraderie. Good luck to all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Hm. Black flag?

Yeep. Granted things should go smoothly once we have the Pandas and are back to guaranteed drops, just wasn't expecting sparkling mines to be such a hassle.

Good luck!! ��

Edit: Oh, have you been getting 1 Hammer every collection round (2 mines)?
    That's awesome!
    I keep hoping mine will get there.
    No, I've gotten 1 hammer from my mines. I've been collecting from them for 24 hours. The first collection yielded 1, none hav dropped since.

Fashion Designer
    Ah I see! I saw 28 hours to collect 6+ and assumed it assumed 1 each. Thanks for the clarification HuckleTown! 😊

Good point Stymie. ❤️

Executive Chef
    Seems to be a lot of bamboo going unused to get the Washu Panda to spawn to get the staffs.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Seems to be a lot of bamboo going unused to get the Washu Panda to spawn to get the staffs.
    Feed the Pandas! 🙌

Bamboo is rapidly growing so large harvests would make sense and one panda would require quite some stock but I wouldn't want that 'accuracy' in a game.

(I'll see myself out. 😂 )

Executive Chef
    Aaah so. That's where the bamboo is going! Washu Panda could show a little more gratitude and give coin and staff every time. He's toying with me!

Rhino Keeper
    To Make the Victory Flags for last Goal 12 will take about 4/5 days ...so plan well!!! Also having to make the Other upgrade Items as well all in Workshop!

HL Need 18 Bamboo Straw / 14 Leaf Underwear for 1 Victory Flag
    So 3 Fire Pandas with 2 hour timer x 6 =18 Bamboo Straw (guaranteed 1drop but no multiples but with occasional chance of Xiang Pu Panda spawning for Leaf Underwear) =12 hours for 1 Victory Flag + 2 Hour crafting... so basically 1 a day!