Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I "found" the Bamboo Grove by just clicking "Go" in the goal line. Is that feature active for you?
    My Grove is currently Level 2, had to clear a Bamboo Tree and just waiting on the 2 hour timer for the Bamboo Fountain (rewarded as goal for finishing pt 1 I believe, along with 3 bamboo trees).

Not sure i'm fond of having a tent just to craft critters for this one event, but i'm sure some people will be happy with the deco element.
    The Bamboo Tree is lovely, and i'm intrigued about the Red Panda! 😍❤️

Soo excited about the guaranteed Trade Ticket drops for the upgraded Bamboo Grove event buiding! Annd chance of Lanterns (Yay!) wisps, permits (Woo!!) , and golden items (Eee! ) ??
    Yes please! 🤩❤️

The trio pile of panda cubs in marketplace is cute. 😊❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-20-20 at 11:21 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Panda that spawned from chopping bamboo didn't drop anything...is that supposed to be like that?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Looks like they forgot to do some editing. The middle picture mentions upgrading the "piggy cottage". I wonder which event this is copying. 😉

Rhino Keeper
    All trees drop bamboo
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Panda that spawned from chopping bamboo didn't drop anything...is that supposed to be like that?
    Same here. Wushu Panda didn’t drop any coins.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    Looks like they forgot to do some editing. The middle picture mentions upgrading the "piggy cottage". I wonder which event this is copying. 😉
    Yeah might sit this one out. I think I remember there were a lot of problems with the three little pigs event
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    I got one coin so far. Right now I’m growing more trees; assume the warriors only come from there? Although I may check out ponds and farmhouses quickly.

.....nope, at least not yet.

Farm Supplier
    Hmmm....where do we find the Shaolin and Xiang Pu Pandas which are the guaranteed drops of panda coins?

Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Yeah might sit this one out. I think I remember there were a lot of problems with the three little pigs event
    The team has definitely taken time to review the previous version of this event, and made adjustments to hopefully make it a better experience.

Executive Chef
    In Goal 3, you had to purchase a Bamboo Fountain which is needed to drop Spring Stones. The Spring Stones are needed to craft Bamboo Blocks which are needed to level up the Bamboo Grove. The Bamboo Fountain cost 65 gems. It seems odd to require us to spend gems for an item which is needed to proceed in the event. The Bamboo Fountain has now disappeared from the Market. Did I see something incorrectly? This just doesn't seem right.

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast