Page 19 of 64 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nm666 View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone has data on the hammer drops. I haven't gotten to that stage yet, but I remember in the piggy event this was a major roadblock. I noticed yesterday that I got a single hammer from one, but I've been collecting steadily from them since and have not seen any more. If that's indicative of how rare the drop is, then this event is probably not possible without spending money. But maybe they turn the rate up once you get to the relevant section?
    I am on Goal 9. I got 1 Hammer 2 levels ago when I read in the Forum that they were dropping early. Then they stopped dropping completely. Now I am collecting for Goal 9. Goal 9 requires 24 Hammers. Since Hammers are not a guaranteed drop, this will be very slow going. I don't know if they drop in multiples, but I am praying that they do (they probably don't). Not looking good so far. Will keep you posted. By the way, I have 2 mines.

Executive Chef
    i am also getting one stone each time. stuck on goal 6 because of this. i've gotten one hammer from collecting my mines which i have two of level 7 each.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Frankenstein pig, Sir Pigglesworth, pigs, and black pigs have dropped mud for me.

Still nothing from: Wilber, uni-pig, Flying pig, or Feasting pig
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 08-21-20 at 08:22 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nm666 View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone has data on the hammer drops. I haven't gotten to that stage yet, but I remember in the piggy event this was a major roadblock. I noticed yesterday that I got a single hammer from one, but I've been collecting steadily from them since and have not seen any more. If that's indicative of how rare the drop is, then this event is probably not possible without spending money. But maybe they turn the rate up once you get to the relevant section?
    If you look at post 154 on page 16, ajohn2508 mentions that he is on goal 8 and gets 1 hammer per mine collection. This has given me some hope that the rate increases once you get to the right step.

Sorry, I haven’t figured out how to do 2 quotes in 1 post.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Sorry, I haven?t figured out how to do 2 quotes in 1 post.
    I usually: Write out your first response after quoting the first post you're responding to as normal, then select everything including your response (I tap -hold then "select all" on iOS), choose "cut", go to the other post you want to quote and "respond with quotes" again to get a new reply window with the second post quoted then paste your first response in the same reply window above or below it as needed. Write up your second response and submit, or repeat the quick process as needed. You may get a warning if on a computer browser that you'll lose unsaved progress if you leave the window now, that's fine as it's on your clipboard. You can also open a second forum window to do this if cutting your response makes you nervous and copy-paste over instead. 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Why couldn't we just buy fully grown bamboo in the market....why do we have to grow it first, that's just an extra little annoyance. On top of the fact that every collection from my bamboo fountain has been 1 stone, so if a 2-3 drop is possible the odds are so low it's not worth hoping for. My bamboo grove is still a lvl 3.

Rhino Keeper
    Btw, the $4.99 package this time is insane. I mean, even if you ignore the energy and the event drops, 10 *expansion permits* for $5??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Why couldn't we just buy fully grown bamboo in the market....why do we have to grow it first, that's just an extra little annoyance. On top of the fact that every collection from my bamboo fountain has been 1 stone, so if a 2-3 drop is possible the odds are so low it's not worth hoping for. My bamboo grove is still a lvl 3.
    I wish the bamboo trees came fully grown too. However someone mentioned that regular trees work so if you have a lot of regular trees you can chop those, except the only drawback is I don?t think it spawns the panda. I am also still at level 3 and I have been getting only 1 stone, except for my last 2 collections which finally gave me 2 stones. I am hoping the stone drops as well as the pig drops will get better.
    My farmhouses finally improved and fangbeasts have not been appearing so I?m trying to get as many tokens as I can with my extra energy.
    Also the panda you fight from the bamboo trees are now occasionally giving tokens.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Btw, the $4.99 package this time is insane. I mean, even if you ignore the energy and the event drops, 10 *expansion permits* for $5??
    What is normally in the bundles (i've seen scroll-like things offered with Event quest items before)? Trade tickets? 🤔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    What is normally in the bundles (i've seen scroll-like things offered with Event quest items before)? Trade tickets? ��
    Expansion permits normally cost 250 gems. On sale, 2500 gems will set you back about $60. So getting 10 permits for $5 is a steal.

In the event that just ended, the final package had 2 expansion permits (and event items) for $10.

Packages can have trade tickets or expansion permits but I am pretty sure that such a deal is very rare.