Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Does anyone know how many collections it takes for the bamboo plant to be grown.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Does anyone know how many collections it takes for the bamboo plant to be grown.
    5, I think

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    are1000 is correct, it takes watering the sapling 5x to grow it into a Bamboo Tree.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m getting stuck on the hammers to repair damaged helms. To finish goal 8 you have to repair 3 helms (each helm requires 2 damaged Helms and 8 hammers) I’m only getting one hammer every collection from my mines (level 5 and level 3) which are around 3.5hr collection times for me. For those not here yet, make sure you’re collecting from your mines as often as possible! I did get one hammer yesterday when I was on goal 3 so you should be able to collect ahead!

Rhino Keeper

Number of pigs / collections for sticky mud

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post

I decided to add 6 black pigs to my dozen or so; I would like to get enough muds to build every 4 hours (2 collections) on average, and I am not quite getting that. Fingers crossed that the new pigs drop more mud. I was surprised that Black Pigs aren't in the Featured tab but Acer Trees are.
    :
    So, we need 22 beams which means 132 Stick Mud (or 139 if you are a collector). I got 12 mud from 40 collections, so for 132 mud, we would need 440 collections (132*40/12).

Given that we have approximately 12 days left, we would have to do about 37 collections a day (440/12). Pigs have a 2-hour timer and let's say you can do 6 collections a day, you would need about 6 or 7 pigs out. I think the way to think about it is that you should try to do 40 collections from pigs each day. That doesn't seem too bad.

Fashion Designer
    How many Bamboo Straw are Fire Pandas guaranteed to drop per collection?

I'm sorry, if they're only guaranteed to drop 1 required item like the Bamboo Fountains and Lower Levels will need 72 Bamboo Straws to create enough Victory Flags to fully upgrade the Bamboo Grove (not even gonna glance at higher-level requirements right now), that's 12 days of collecting from Fire Pandas alone. In a 14-day event. @.@
    Unless you can manage overnight collections or squeeze in more than 6 collections a day (that's 12 hours of 'awake'/2-hour interval time a day already...).
    I don't understand how the math is supposed to work out on this one, especially for those with realms that lean towards unlucky drops. Very much appreciate all the work the staff did to rework the event, I should probably back away from my spreadsheet slowly but I don't get it.

Unless we are able to or expected to craft multiple Fire Pandas? (I think this must be it; If so, What's the limit on Fire Panda summoning, please? So we know how much material we should expect to have to collect?)

I would be very much enjoying this event if not for the "oh WAIT can I make it".
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-21-20 at 12:21 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    How many Bamboo Straw are Fire Pandas guaranteed to drop per collection?

I'm sorry, if they're only guaranteed to drop 1 required item like the Bamboo Fountains and Lower Levels will need 72 Bamboo Straws to create enough Victory Flags to fully upgrade the Bamboo Grove (not even gonna glance at higher-level requirements right now), that's 12 days of collecting from Fire Pandas alone. In a 14-day event. @.@
    Unless you can manage overnight collections or squeeze in more than 6 collections a day (that's 12 hours of 'awake'/2-hour interval time a day already...).
    I don't understand how the math is supposed to work out on this one, especially for those with realms that lean towards unlucky drops. Very much appreciate all the work the staff did to rework the event, I should probably back away from my spreadsheet slowly but I don't get it.

Unless we are able to or expected to craft multiple Fire Pandas? (I think this must be it; If so, What's the limit on Fire Panda summoning, please? So we know how much material we should expect to have to collect?)

I would be very much enjoying this event if not for the "oh WAIT can I make it".
    I'm no where near the fire pandas so I'll really have 11 days to collect (if I'm lucky). And 6 collections per day really is the max most players can do. Life activities dictate that no one will be able to collect every 2 hours every day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I'm no where near the fire pandas so I'll really have 11 days to collect (if I'm lucky). And 6 collections per day really is the max most players can do. Life activities dictate that no one will be able to collect every 2 hours every day.
    I understand....
    I think it's either a guaranteed multi-dropper or we can (and have to) craft multiple. They wouldn't have made it impossible for most of their loyal playerbase to finish the event. :C

Just hoping for confirmation before I start making any further assumptions. When the basic "worst case scenario" math (1 guaranteed drop from 1 Fire Panda every 2 hours) was looking impossible , just had to ask.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I understand....
    I think it's either a guaranteed multi-dropper or we can (and have to) craft multiple. They wouldn't have made it impossible for most of their loyal playerbase to finish the event. :C

Just hoping for confirmation before I start making any further assumptions. When the basic "worst case scenario" math (1 guaranteed drop from 1 Fire Panda every 2 hours) was looking impossible , just had to ask.
    I think it's all statistical. The minimum guaranteed is 1/collection but the code must have been written so that it is 1+ where the "+" is based on a probability. Maybe the question we want the answer to is, what is the average number of drops/collection.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    SgtBeebo I am glad you are reading and watching the forum for drop concerns. However, the low stone drops are worrisome. I did not finish the piggy event and it was due to the lack of necessary drops. It wasn't due to a lack of energy or effort. I am proceeding with caution in this event but I am feeling doubtful that I will finish and I am only a day in to the event. Many players are several steps ahead of my step already. I do love the artwork and animation of the items. I also bought the cute panda pile because of its cuteness factor. I just wish it would drop stones. There is no way I can collect from my fountain eight times a day like some players so I might only collect six stones a day and that just won't do it.
    S8 - I Usually am able to finish events, but I did not finish the piggy event. I upgraded to level 6, but because of limited drops, I couldn't get it to level 7. I had enough energy, but the timers and the drops were against me (and I was playing regularly). I hope the changes you made based on piggy event feedback will provide enough drops for us to complete this one.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.