Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Just crafted my first red panda and... am I the only one who finds his little hip-thrust disturbing lol? The dog animation (as someone suggested it is) translates a bit oddly. The whole thing just looks... wrong.

I'll shut up now.
    I love their little dance! Yeah, bay-bee!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I am on a 1.5 yr old ipad, with latest version 13.6.1...believe me, i was surprised too, as have always worked ahead...all was fine till the very last goal...And i will mention, my bamboo straws are now being counted each drop...they were not over the weekend..so, dont know what was going on...but seems ok now. Thanks and good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Another well designed event s8.
    Content, deco, story line, game play, etc. are all part of what makes this event another win.

I appreciate s8 continues to create events that are diversified for the client base.

This event is too time driven with the need for various alarms in order to finish the event for me in this moment with my personal game play style; however I enjoy reading here in the forum my neighbors enjoying the pace.
    There are so many prizes to be gained along the way, even if finishing is not an option.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Host(ess)
    So...in this event we beat up panda bears...and then steal their underwear..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nm666 View Post
    So...in this event we beat up panda bears...and then steal their underwear..
    Not exactly-- first of all, there have to be three -- no less!!!-- 3 fire pandas who dance (seemingly to Land of 1000 dances by Wilson Pickett) putting their hands on their hips and letting their backbones slip, then, we cut the SIDES of the undies off with our sword, and then, when the Xiang Pu panda stomps, the undies simply FALL to the ground. You see, it's clearly the dancing and stomping that drops the undies. And what else do fire pandas do with undies that fall to the ground other than make them into flags? It's just how they roll. My guess is they just have these straws stuck together like flagpoles and are like: "of course, the undies!!!" And off to the workshop they go.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 08-25-20 at 06:33 PM.

Executive Chef
    S8, one of your talented artists should whip up another incredible character for us to purchase with all the Panda Coins we are amassing. It's a shame for them to go to waste. Kudos for such an interesting event!

Executive Chef
    Please confirm (as there are discrepancies on page 1)

We need 6 Victory Flags
    So, 6*18 straw and 6*18 underwear?

I was thinking I could stop collecting from Red Pandas after reaching 18 straws but then read more closely and realized I need 90 more.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Just crafted my first red panda and... am I the only one who finds his little hip-thrust disturbing lol? The dog animation (as someone suggested it is) translates a bit oddly. The whole thing just looks... wrong.

I'll shut up now.
    😂 Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

We need 6 Victory Flags

I was thinking I could stop collecting from Red Pandas after reaching 18 straws but then read more closely and realized I need 90 more.
    Yes, we do need 4 Victory Flags For lower-level and 6 for higher-level requirements to build Bamboo Grove Level 7, Confirmed. 👍
    (Edit: SpiritWind posted the the final level's Victory Flag materials below, sorry i'd skimmed passed the numbers in your post.)
    The discrepancy you're referring to is with Shibuya's helpful chart which lists 1 Victory Flag, yes? I believe the error was pointed out a while back in-thread, but the issue has yet to be fixed (understandable, i'm sure we're all busy). Best focus on the goalbooks for now. ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-25-20 at 08:11 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

We need 6 Victory Flags

The only unknown 0/x numbers that seem to be low/high level I still had to check is the last goal numbers where HL needs a couple more. I'll add the 2 separate numbers to that goal.

HL: 6 victory flags - so it's 6x18 = 108 bamboo straw and 6x14 = 84 leaf underwear all up. Make as you go as you can only hold 99 max for each of these 2 materials.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-25-20 at 07:51 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Edit: redundant reply. Please delete post.