Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know the Fire Panda collection time? 😊

I know it's waaaay ahead (i'm on Goal 7), but i'm a little antsy and nervous about the final goals after seeing how many drops we'll need to gather that don't unlock until Goal 11. 😥

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    So moving right along, HL need 16 blocks which means 16x6 = 96 spring stones. Now, even at 1 stone per collection over say 12 days to make it simple that is 8 collections a day, I can do that, so no, I won?t be buying another bamboo fountain. I am quite happily plodding along making the bamboo beams (and collecting from Ivy as I won?t need her for a while), so that is something to keep myself busy. Also I have looked at the drops of Bao, Ping, and Kang, and since I have been playing since the beginning I have plenty of items that drop these, so I don?t feel the need to go chasing after tokens to craft them. I am hopefully assuming that they are only side goals and that crafting them is not a requirement prior to crafting the fire pandas. So I am now enjoying this event, and feeling very optimistic. Also I would like to thank S8 staff SgtBeebo for being around when the event started as the event starts at 4am where I am. So positive thoughts everyone.

Bao, Ping, and Kang are completely optional to summon. Summoning them will have no impact on the progress to obtain Mei or the final level of the Bamboo Grove.

Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    I confess, i did some speeding up...just battled first Xiang Pu panda...still giggling...will slow down now and enjoy rest of game...could almost swear my ipad shook during Xiang Pu battle! ���� kudos, S8! ( i know it didnt really shake) ��������
    We're so glad you're enjoying the content! This was a really fun one to make, and the team put in a lot of work

Rhino Keeper
    SgtBeebo I am glad you are reading and watching the forum for drop concerns. However, the low stone drops are worrisome. I did not finish the piggy event and it was due to the lack of necessary drops. It wasn't due to a lack of energy or effort. I am proceeding with caution in this event but I am feeling doubtful that I will finish and I am only a day in to the event. Many players are several steps ahead of my step already. I do love the artwork and animation of the items. I also bought the cute panda pile because of its cuteness factor. I just wish it would drop stones. There is no way I can collect from my fountain eight times a day like some players so I might only collect six stones a day and that just won't do it.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    I thought about mentioning this earlier, but: It's only 23.5 hrs since the event began. ❤️

Most of the people already on Goal 7+ would probably have had to buy the boost package, gem-speed ahead, or some combination of both to get where they are. Even with huge energy reserves and an Elven boost on their crafting, i'm pretty sure the timing wouldn't work out (if it did... did you sleep? 🥺 ) otherwise.
    At least, I hope so. 😂 (I spent $4.99 on the package + 16 gems to speed up Ivy after a too early collection and to get its 12-hour timer back to a sane schedule).

Really hoping i'm "ahead" of the Event's planned schedule. That would mean those a little further behind should still finish in time, and that I could relax a little and enjoy the awesome artwork...

(Edit: Very relevant to those worried and comparing their progress to others in the forum: I'm also on Lower Level requirements! )
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-21-20 at 10:54 AM.

Executive Chef
    While I didn't do the piggy event, I DID finish the Robot one, and collecting every 1.5 hours was way harder than every 2. I hope those who really want the prizes can set an alarm & login every 2 hours to collect from fountain & pigs. Sometimes I feel I "waste" energy if I only log in to collect from a few items instead of using all my energy, but Real Life doesn't always allow that luxury! If I fall behind in making bamboo trees, I might spring the gems for a Staff or two if I need to keep continuously building.

I decided to add 6 black pigs to my dozen or so; I would like to get enough muds to build every 4 hours (2 collections) on average, and I am not quite getting that. Fingers crossed that the new pigs drop more mud. I was surprised that Black Pigs aren't in the Featured tab but Acer Trees are.

Thank you S8 for making it very clear up front this is a guaranteed Trade Ticket dropper!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-21-20 at 11:20 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    I am at level 3 and still waiting for mud to craft my 2nd bamboo beam and got 2 wooden hammers from the mines (I didn?t know I had these until I checked inventory) So I think we can collect early for the hammers.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank you Sgtbeebo that you are monitoring and posting on the thread. And thank you for the guaranteed permit dropper for this event (and telling us ahead of time).

I received a panda coin from my lvl 4 bamboo grove. The refresh timer seems to be an hour.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-21-20 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Does anyone know the Fire Panda collection time? 

I know it's waaaay ahead (i'm on Goal 7), but i'm a little antsy and nervous about the final goals after seeing how many drops we'll need to gather that don't unlock until Goal 11. 

The Fire Panda should have a 2hr collection timer, and a guaranteed drop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Fire Panda should have a 2hr collection timer, and a guaranteed drop.
    Thank you so much! That's a relief.