Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Host(ess)
    Well, if this is based on the piggy event, I have to say I'm cautiously pleased. I was fortunate enough to complete it last time (though it was a squeaker), and the piggy hut is well worth it. A 12 hour timer with a guaranteed trade ticket drop, it also often produces more than one trade ticket, or gold items.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Farmhouse - Shaolin panda - 8 hits, 4 panda coins plus energy

For upgrading the Warrior Grove to level 3 we need 20 Sap, 40 Wood and 1 Bamboo block. For Bamboo block we need 6 spring stones (collected from Bamboo fountain, I got 3 Spring stones per first collection, timer is 2 hours) and Bamboo (sorry, don't remember how much bamboo is needed and I just made my Workshops busy, so can't check it now), the Bamboo block is made in Workshop.
    Chopping bamboo plants: 10 chops, gives wood with every chop and more rare bamboo, the 5-hit panda drops as a monster from chopping bamboo plant.

Executive Chef
    We need 6 stones for each block. My first collection may or may not have given me 3 (there's a chance the bamboo building gave some).

My second collection only gave me 1. The next two building collections only gave XP.

Seriously S8, a 2 hour timer item that we need 6 drops per block? That's 12 hours per block. You may want to rethink only letting us have 1.

Farm Supplier
    Although I understand that S8 reviewed the problems with the piggy event, I am concerned with the way this has started. I wasn’t able to finish the piggy event even though I usually finish events. This one is not starting out well. I collected three stones on my first collection, so I was thinking that this might be OK. But I just made my second collection and only got one stone. With rolling power outages to protect the grid, I need the collections to work for me. I really want the prizes, but I spent a lot of time and energy on the piggy event - all of which was for naught. I don’t want that to happen again.

Edited to add: If we got two stones as a prize (as was pointed out later), then I am again very concerned about the ability to finish this event!
    Last edited by LawyerLynn; 08-20-20 at 05:00 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you Storm8 for such beautiful artwork and another guaranteed trade ticket dropper. I was just wishing last week for more trade tickets sources.

I sat out for the Wee Little Pig event, so the I could focus on getting Hortensia. Here’s hoping that the tweaks you made to the event go as planned.

Pandas here I come!

Edit: My 1st collection from the level 2 Bamboo Grove gave me 1 Panda coin.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 08-20-20 at 03:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    An unfightable/unclickable panda is permenently parked somewhere in newly unlocked mermaid land even restarting doesn?t help.

Hahaha. Die panda!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	213766E3-2D5E-471B-B984-A6272F68D84B.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	192.9 KB 
ID:	56329  

Rhino Keeper
    The prize for finishing goal two was two spring stones so when you collected from the bamboo fountain you got the one stone plus two as a prize equaling three, not three from the fountain

Rhino Keeper

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    We need 6 stones for each block. My first collection may or may not have given me 3 (there's a chance the bamboo building gave some).

My second collection only gave me 1. The next two building collections only gave XP.

Seriously S8, a 2 hour timer item that we need 6 drops per block? That's 12 hours per block. You may want to rethink only letting us have 1.
    Yes, I got 3 then 1, very disappointed in the pebble drops especially since I woke up at 4am looking forward to starting this event. If some collections don?t drop any we?re in real trouble.

Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast