Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70980BB1-874F-413F-A98B-DF21D1E2FE81.jpeg 
Views:	139 
Size:	340.6 KB 
ID:	56451
    All finished.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Bamboo Grove Level 7, the Fire Pandas, Fountain, and Panda Cubs are NOT dropping their post-event drops. I believe they won't switch over until after the event has ended for everyone, unfortunately. 😕
    They're just giving Exp.

The 3 big Pandas we crafted are all dropping properly, as is Mei, probably because they were rewards of the questline.

I posted a few days back asking if we could have post-event drops turned on as reward/incentive for those who zoomed ahead or finished early, but I think since this is pretty standard (post-event drops start after the event is over for everyone) it's probably not gonna happen.

Only a few (5 days? Until next Wed early am my timezone) more days! ❤️
    Well that?s a bummer. I stayed up late last night to finish hoping to gain the trade ticket benefit for the expansion event. Oh well, sleep is for suckers.

Fashion Designer
    Straws, straws, my kingdom for bamboo straws lol. IDK, but I bought the 2nd fountain and the first value pack....seems like I shouldn't still be babysitting my game for straws and pandas. I'm low on energy droppers, perhaps that's part of the problem? Anyhow, good luck to all still plugging along ..may the straws be plentiful ♡

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Straws, straws, my kingdom for bamboo straws lol. IDK, but I bought the 2nd fountain and the first value pack....seems like I shouldn't still be babysitting my game for straws and pandas. I'm low on energy droppers, perhaps that's part of the problem? Anyhow, good luck to all still plugging along ..may the straws be plentiful ♡
    This event was not really energy intensive. I gain about 140 energy every morning, then 2 Wizard schools and two other multi time a day energy droppers. I haven't used that energy for the event once I collected enough from the trees (probably the third day). I, too, am still waiting on straws (only 3 collections to go) and just fought my last panda. Yesterday I was still collecting stones but only a few.

My mistake was using the energy to acquire panda coins before I knew how many Xiang pandas we would fight. I have 169 panda coins left over so I wasted lots of energy there.

Executive Chef
    I have 3 flags and all the materials for those needed. Mainly focusing on the expanding

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    I have 3 flags and all the materials for those needed. Mainly focusing on the expanding
    I’m in almost the same place. I just need a few more straws. I’ve been making wisp lanterns like crazy. Don’t forget to use the Elven boost to speed up the workshop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I’m in almost the same place. I just need a few more straws. I’ve been making wisp lanterns like crazy. Don’t forget to use the Elven boost to speed up the workshop.
    i meant i need the 3 flags and straws. i think i wrote that i have it and just need to make it.
    i didnt get much sleep last night
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    Does anybody know where the reduced expansions are located?
    I know it doesn‘t belong here but couldn‘t find a dedicated thread yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Correct thread with info
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...et-2-Expanding

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    It's Sticky Nugget #2 Expanding