Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I just collected from my Panda Cubs. My drops were 1 Bamboo Straw, 1 Panda Coin, 1 Sticky Mud, and XP. No real coins.
    Same, no actual coins drop for me but I guess the coins will be added post-event with the normal drops?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenKickButt View Post
    Is it me? Or do fire pandas look like they are twerking? 
    Yeah, bay-bee!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65B2FA03-9B14-4FE3-A6DF-A2DE0FFEE2F2.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	339.0 KB 
ID:	56392 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A55C40BC-D317-4D88-8F80-B5ADADA716A3.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	343.8 KB 
ID:	56393

Although I was thinking more Austin Powers twerk....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Is it just me or did the collections from the bamboo fountain and sparkling mine suddenly slow? I was getting a hammer from each mine, but now it?s only one. At 3 hours per collection, it will take nearly 24 hours to get enough hammers for ONE red panda. And that?s with waking up in the middle of the night. I was considering sitting this one out because the Piggy cottage event was so horrible, but I REALLY like all of the prizes. Hopefully I can finish!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hydarra View Post
    Is it just me or did the collections from the bamboo fountain and sparkling mine suddenly slow? I was getting a hammer from each mine, but now it?s only one. At 3 hours per collection, it will take nearly 24 hours to get enough hammers for ONE red panda. And that?s with waking up in the middle of the night. I was considering sitting this one out because the Piggy cottage event was so horrible, but I REALLY like all of the prizes. Hopefully I can finish!
    I mostly got 1 hammer per 2 mines. I think I got a hammer every time only once. I had some time, my mines are level 9 so 3 hours; I spent some gems shortening the collect time to every 2 hours the other day. I think in an event where the prizes are the highly coveted dual ones, a little gems/cash spent to ensure you finish is worth it.....especially if you seem to be in the "unlucky drop" group.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Yeah, bay-bee!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65B2FA03-9B14-4FE3-A6DF-A2DE0FFEE2F2.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	339.0 KB 
ID:	56392 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A55C40BC-D317-4D88-8F80-B5ADADA716A3.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	343.8 KB 
ID:	56393

Although I was thinking more Austin Powers twerk....
    Yep. ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Same, no actual coins drop for me but I guess the coins will be added post-event with the normal drops?
    Hm the card does say Panda
    Coins, not normal coins, too. Front page just has item drops too. 🤔 Do event gem purchases usually/always end up with a Coin drop?

Fire Panda, Bamboo Grove Level 7 are both just dropping Exp.
    So no rush to finish! 😂

Would be nice if at least the fully-upgraded Level 7 post-event drops started right away (as soon as players finish), but ah well... This (No one gets post-event drops until, well, post-event for everyone. 😅 ) is fair. 😊

Back to bed. 😊
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-26-20 at 06:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m glad I read ahead and see we will be using ‘underwear’ rather than what I call Sumo diapers-I had never realized Sumo wrestling had such a following in China. Was looking forward to seeing Thurston don a diaper, though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    S8, one of your talented artists should whip up another incredible character for us to purchase with all the Panda Coins we are amassing. It's a shame for them to go to waste. Kudos for such an interesting event!
    Great idea!
    But no need for a new animation - there’s the Panda Cubs!

Storm8, could we pretty please get the Panda Cubs added to the Warrior Tent for purchase with Panda Coins?
    (I wouldn?t even mind if it was for 999 coins! haha)

And thanks again for an awesome event with lots of new cool things.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hydarra View Post
    You were extremely lucky before.
    Getting 1 Hammer from 2 Mines is normal. I only got 2 Hammers (from collecting from both my mines) 1 time.

At least you can start crafting a Fire Panda after you have 1 Repaired Helm (instead of having to wait until you got all 3)
    This way you can already start to collect Straw while still collecting Hammers for your other Fire Panda's.
    Underwear won't drop until Goal 11. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Great idea!
    But no need for a new animation - there’s the Panda Cubs!

Storm8, could we pretty please get the Panda Cubs added to the Warrior Tent for purchase with Panda Coins?
    (I wouldn?t even mind if it was for 999 coins! haha)

And thanks again for an awesome event with lots of new cool things.
    I am going to be selfish here. Some of us already have the Panda Cubs. We would like a new, beautifully drawn character. And then they could throw in the Panda Cubs. We can only dream!