Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I am finally crafting my 2nd Repaired Helm. Making Bamboo Swords in the meantime, and collecting Panda Coins. Hang in there, everyone!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I bought the extra Bamboo Fountain for the stones and I think it is pretty enough to stay if it is only a decoration afterwards. I though I would share my new Oriental space. I brought out some items from the previous Blossom event. A bit of culture mixing, but I feel they go together.

Attachment 56366
    Ok that's lovely. I wasn't here for that event but the items look beautiful with the decor in this one.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the extra Bamboo Fountain for the stones and I think it is pretty enough to stay if it is only a decoration afterwards. I though I would share my new Oriental space. I brought out some items from the previous Blossom event. A bit of culture mixing, but I feel they go together.

Attachment 56366
    Wow! That looks wonderful.

Attachment 56366
    That looks great!

Fashion Designer
    They go together quite well.

Attachment 56366
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    According to the table that ShibuyaCloth put together, we need a total of 96 spring stones. Since we can collect stones for about 12 days total during the event, that boils down to 8 stones per day. If you can do 8 collections per day (super unrealistic) it?s almost a guarantee that you?ll collect enough. If you can only collect 5 times a day which is probably the most realistic, the average drop rate needs to be 1.6 stones/collection. I am pretty sure it?s lower than that which is concerning.
    I had one drop of 3 otherwise it?s been 1 stone over collection. Drop rate has been horrible!

Executive Chef
    Do we only need 6 damaged helms?

I don't want to fight too many of that monster.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

Yes. Two damaged for each of 3 Repaired helmets needed to summon the 3 Fire Pandas.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

I am fighting that samurai ground shaker every hour because it is a good source of Panda coins, and the fights make me laugh... I love that it just shakes up the ground trying to topple the Ruler instead of hitting back!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I had one drop of 3 otherwise it?s been 1 stone over collection. Drop rate has been horrible!
    Yeah, if you have a full time job then you wouldn?t be able to play this game at all, unless you spend money regularly on it.