Page 28 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by annespeefrickus View Post
    Deadpixel, are you sure there is no other enemy you have to fight already in your game?
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I agree with annespeefrickus, have you checked for other monsters in your Realm?
    It's a guaranteed spawn..
    Yep, checked throughout my queendom. Have been particularly careful because the music sometimes goes silent.

But, in desperation, I put the grove in storage, took it out, sped up the collection with two gems and out popped a Xiang Pu Panda. I hope this fixes the issue permanently

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yep, checked throughout my queendom. Have been particularly careful because the music sometimes goes silent.

But, in desperation, I put the grove in storage, took it out, sped up the collection with two gems and out popped a Xiang Pu Panda. I hope this fixes the issue permanently
    How strange and frustrating.. hope they keep spawning. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post

I?m tempted to buy a second.
    Ha ha. I did. Almost felt bad about the energy - that it was over****. When I first saw the package I wondered if there was a mistake and they meant 10 trade tickets.

All in all, great event. Amazing monsters, artwork, animations, rewards. Very challenging even for long term players because of the scarcity of the drops, not over-repetitive, lots of different things to do and collect.

Thank you, S8.

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    SgtBeebo I am glad you are reading and watching the forum for drop concerns. However, the low stone drops are worrisome. I did not finish the piggy event and it was due to the lack of necessary drops. It wasn't due to a lack of energy or effort. I am proceeding with caution in this event but I am feeling doubtful that I will finish and I am only a day in to the event. Many players are several steps ahead of my step already. I do love the artwork and animation of the items. I also bought the cute panda pile because of its cuteness factor. I just wish it would drop stones. There is no way I can collect from my fountain eight times a day like some players so I might only collect six stones a day and that just won't do it.
    I cant do 8 per day. I really thought they had moved past the questionable drops and the game was less anxiety provoking. Guess this event breaks that trend for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Sounds like a bug

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkustak View Post
    I cant do 8 per day. I really thought they had moved past the questionable drops and the game was less anxiety provoking. Guess this event breaks that trend for me.
    According to the table that ShibuyaCloth put together, we need a total of 96 spring stones. Since we can collect stones for about 12 days total during the event, that boils down to 8 stones per day. If you can do 8 collections per day (super unrealistic) it’s almost a guarantee that you’ll collect enough. If you can only collect 5 times a day which is probably the most realistic, the average drop rate needs to be 1.6 stones/collection. I am pretty sure it’s lower than that which is concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I was surprised that Black Pigs aren't in the Featured tab but Acer Trees are.

Thank you S8 for making it very clear up front this is a guaranteed Trade Ticket dropper!
    I also thought that black pig should be in the featured tab in the market. Other than that, S8, this is really a fun event and art is beautiful.

Also, $5 for 10 expansion permits is an AMAZING deal! I thought it was a typo at first.
    Last edited by robotparade; 08-23-20 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkustak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    According to the table that ShibuyaCloth put together, we need a total of 96 spring stones. Since we can collect stones for about 12 days total during the event, that boils down to 8 stones per day. If you can do 8 collections per day (super unrealistic) it’s almost a guarantee that you’ll collect enough. If you can only collect 5 times a day which is probably the most realistic, the average drop rate needs to be 1.6 stones/collection. I am pretty sure it’s lower than that which is concerning.
    In my opinion when the drops from Ivy, sword handle, are ahead of the spring stone drops then I don't think we have moved past the questionable drops. Today I will most likely only get five collections from my fountain, I doubt I will get my six stones to create my third block for level 5. I am already dreading the hammer collection because I don't have good luck with the drops from the mines. I am forging ahead.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Haha, me too!
    You can only craft the Red Panda's when you have all 3 Repaired Helms, and then it takes about a day. Enough time to craft the other Panda's after right?
    And in Goal 11 we need to fight a lot of Xiang Pu Panda's for the Leaf Underwear (84) for the Victory Flags (6).
    We can only craft Bao, Ping and Kang ones, so it might me not the best use of your energy to craft all 3 before goal 11 and than fight a lot of Xiang Pu Panda's again.
    Ooohhh good thinking on needing a lot of them later in the quest thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Does anyone know if the Bamboo Fountain will have drop post-event?

I'm intriguing to buy a 2nd one to speed up the process, but I don't know it's worth it if it'll just turn into a deco after the event.
    I bought the extra Bamboo Fountain for the stones and I think it is pretty enough to stay if it is only a decoration afterwards. I though I would share my new Oriental space. I brought out some items from the previous Blossom event. A bit of culture mixing, but I feel they go together.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	92B4E795-74AC-428F-A41C-7E23061CC7DC.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	202.8 KB 
ID:	56366