Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Just collected from the Bamboo Grove and got a Trade Ticket. Wonderful!

Executive Chef
    S8, Could you please change the Bamboo Tree into storable decoration?
    It would be very much appreciated!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 09-02-20 at 11:10 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Panda Cubs - creep tooth, fey crystal fur, rat tail, sugar cane
    First post-event collection had 15 Coins, 1 Exp, 1 Sugarcane.
    Second collection: 1 Exp, 1 Sugarcane, 1 Rat Tail. (No coins)
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 09-03-20 at 02:37 AM.

Executive Chef
    Just got two trade tickets from the Bamboo Grove, and two gems from Kang. It was a nice treat, although I have no future expectations for that kind of haul.

Farm Supplier
    The clocks in the game are crazy! They are accelerated. My "ten minutes" of energy in the weekday warrior lasted noticeably less, five minutes or so. I set a countdown on the phone for ten minutes, to be sure.

Maybe unrelated: the movements flow during the Weekday Warrior was very bad, it got stuck, I thought I was going to get the connect again screen all the time.

I know this is not the place for this subject but I can't find that thread. Maybe because I am on Android, or maybe I'm just hopeless, but I never can't seem to make a good search here.

Can someone tell me if something has changed in the game clocks? Is this cause for a Support ticket? Suggestions?

Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quite disappointed to see that the Event was still such a struggle for so many to complete!
    Even with the adjustments I guess the 2-hour timers remained a huge challenge to those with insufficient 'ability to check in throughout the day' game time. 😕💔

Oh meh; Bamboo Fountain is still just dropping 1 Exp. Same as the Desert Tombs and Oasis from the Desert event. What a shame, it would've been a pretty decoration or water source.
    I don't like picking up extra exp when I can avoid it for the most part, i'm still flying through levels way too fast. 😥

Glad everything's finally on post-event drops.

Still love seeing everyone's displays, some are super clever mixes. 😊❤️
    Thank you all! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by meadowland14 View Post
    Anyone out in Castle Story land tired of not finishing events?
    YES! I am Extremely Tired of Not Finishing Events! I would have thought that after the debacle of the Desert/Egyptian thing, S8 would have released an event that was much more fun and not an Insanely set up Event! Could we Please not have such crazy amounts of making, chopping things to build an item! Tossed in with collecting from hours long i.e.-Ivy, Mines, etc, added to fighting things that take 10 or more wacks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    The clocks in the game are crazy! They are accelerated. My "ten minutes" of energy in the weekday warrior lasted noticeably less, five minutes or so. I set a countdown on the phone for ten minutes, to be sure.

Maybe unrelated: the movements flow during the Weekday Warrior was very bad, it got stuck, I thought I was going to get the connect again screen all the time.

I know this is not the place for this subject but I can't find that thread. Maybe because I am on Android, or maybe I'm just hopeless, but I never can't seem to make a good search here.

Can someone tell me if something has changed in the game clocks? Is this cause for a Support ticket? Suggestions?

Thank you!
    I think the "Help Me" thread is always an appropriate place for questions like these. 👍

WW is always tricky, I usually force close and reopen the game to get my unlimited clock to appear faster. Even if the unlimited energy bar lags appearing in, it still counts down the time from when you first triggered it (so your bar might regularly appear at 9:43 if you reload your game for example), so I try to get it up as quick as possible. This week it sorta backfired because I triggered a rollback. My WW should have started at :06 but after opening the next set of challenges and reloading to get my unlimited energy to occur, my game had a rollback which set me back to the first set of goals and I had to complete the last few parts again to trigger the unlimited energy. I reloaded again and my progress stuck this time, then It lasted the appropriate 10 min ( of course minus the reload time and some lag). Collections went alright but I mostly used it to battle a Quest boss so I wasn't trying too many large quick-collects.
    Last night I had a bad rollback that took away both my energy and items, it was pretty disappointing. Usually I get more of a "reset" where my Energy reverts back to where it was before and the items go uncollected again, so it's not a big deal other than my random drops changing (they're always, always Worse 🤪 ). Last night really sucked because I lost my energy (i'd recently collected from my Hydra), my ability to collect from those items (Hydra and everything after stayed collected from), and the drops (inventory counts rolled back).
    Sometimes I get the "uncollected but not" glitched visuals where the items shows that it can be collected but has a timer, so I have to reload the game to get that to rectify itself.

Overall just, eh.
    I actually closed the game with a vocal exclamation after that rollback last night.
    I was not pleased. 😂

Edit: sorry i've been under the weather so missed the point of your post.
    I have not seen the timers in-game become stretchy in relation to real-world clocks. Usually if they lag and then revert they're catching up to what they should be (so I had a delay or lag in game; it was always supposed to end at 3am real-world time for a past Event but my timer was glitching and displaying the wrong time towards the end so I saw it jump from an hour to 10 min etc). I've had less than 10 min for WW because of having to reload the game or in-game lag, or a reset causing a glitch in the timer display, but if my WW is triggered at :03 it'll last until :13 either way, whether i'm actually able to click around for that full time or not.
    It's easy for me to see the time because I have darkmode enabled which for some reason shrinks my game screen so I can see the real-world time while playing.

Has anyone else experienced the issue Chrus00 described? Any fix/recc's?
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 09-03-20 at 02:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Just collected from the Bamboo Grove and got a Trade Ticket. Wonderful!
    Yay! My first drop was also a trade ticket plus a golden nugget! :-)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post

Thank you!
    Found the Weekday Warrior thread for you.