Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 635

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

  1. #421
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesipad View Post
    Hi,

    Does anyone know if Ivy’s Hut is a guaranteed drop? This is the 3rd time I haven’t gotten the drop and I doubt I’ll be able to finish if it’s random. Thank you!
    It is guaranteed once you've hit step 7 of the event that asks you to visit Ivy's hut. Before that, it will not drop.

  2. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by jawest78 View Post
    It is guaranteed once you've hit step 7 of the event that asks you to visit Ivy's hut. Before that, it will not drop.
    Well that sucks. I?ve visited after step 7 and it didn?t drop anything 3 times.

  3. #423
    Thank you. I just submitted the ticket. Do you know if they?ll give me the drops I didn?t get? Even if they fix it now, I don?t think I?ll have enough time to collect what I need.

  4. #424
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I'm really enjoying this event and how much of a challenge it is. After hitting some invisible energy-dropper threshold, most events have become very easy. Still fun, just not as exciting as this one is.

    I'm crafting my first fire panda and still collecting hammers. I'm feeling good time-wise.
    Me too. I'm enjoying this one. Made my first fire panda this morning, and have two straws already. We are only a third of the way through, so I'm checking in hourly, but not feeling the annoyance I had with the last event.
    I upgraded both my mines to level 7 which made them exactly three hours, which fit better with the other collections. As far as I can tell, the hammers are the thing that is holding things up. Spring stones too, but I've collected 50% of the total needed in 38% of the total time, so I think I'm ahead of the game.

  5. #425
    Red pandas drop straw (not underwear) and sometimes spawn a Xiang Pu panda. After you have all three red pandas, the spawned Xiang Pu drop underwear with what may be a guaranteed drop. It's pretty consistent. Also collecting from the bamboo hut spawns the Xiang Pu panda who also drops underwear once you have three red pandas.

    Goal 12 did count the swords, blocks and beams I made before reaching it. Thank you mods and S8 for allowing them. I think I'll be able to complete the event before I leave on Thursday.

    Oh my I sped to fast on the text you get after the first flag is made as I had gathered another item I had to store or place. So I didn't get to read it all but it looks to be absolutely hysterical.. Will the text be added anywhere?
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-25-20 at 11:19 AM.

  6. #426
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,049
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Red pandas drop straw (not underwear) and sometimes spawn a Xiang Pu panda. After you have all three red pandas, the spawned Xiang Pu drop underwear with what may be a guaranteed drop. It's pretty consistent. Also collecting from the bamboo hut spawns the Xiang Pu panda who also drops underwear once you have three red pandas.

    Goal 12 did count the swords, blocks and beams I made before reaching it. Thank you mods and S8 for allowing them. I think I'll be able to complete the event before I leave on Thursday.

    Oh my I sped to fast on the text you get after the first flag is made as I had gathered another item I had to store or place. So I didn't get to read it all but it looks to be absolutely hysterical.. Will the text be added anywhere?
    Do you just want the text that pops up between goal 11 and 12 or the whole event dialogue?

    I always keep copies of my game updates - for reasons! - from the images of releases to the dialogue itself so... I have the dialogue at my fingertips if you're interested. I can PM whichever parts of it you like.

  7. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Do you just want the text that pops up between goal 11 and 12 or the whole event dialogue?

    I always keep copies of my game updates - for reasons! - from the images of releases to the dialogue itself so... I have the dialogue at my fingertips if you're interested. I can PM whichever parts of it you like.
    Ok that's pretty fabulous. I'd love the text once you finish 11 that opens to twelve. Thank you!

  8. #428
    Just crafted my first red panda and... am I the only one who finds his little hip-thrust disturbing lol? The dog animation (as someone suggested it is) translates a bit oddly. The whole thing just looks... wrong.

    I'll shut up now.

  9. #429
    What a pity, this event needs again constant baby-sitting the device which is not compatible to my work. It makes no sense even to try to complete this event because I have no chance. That's really pity because not only the prize are visually looking gorgeous, but their value is also great. The previous event I also couldn't finish. Sigh.
    Wish good luck to everyone who continues and hope that next event will be doable for busy players as well. And thanks a lot to everyone who contributes to this forum: it feels easier to stop trying in the first days of event than to try hard until last minute and get disappointed. Knowing goals and math helps making right decisions without heartbreaking.

  10. #430
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    334
    So I've done some math for my gameplay again. So far, I only have one fire panda, but I expect to be able to craft the second one someone tomorrow.

    Given my timezone, I have 8 full days left in the event. If I had two fire pandas during all 8 days, I'd only need to collect 6 times per day to make it on time, which is absolutely doable for me. (I can usually get in two collections before I even arrive at work, then one during lunch break and three after work. And then there's the weekends, when I can log in more frequency.) Now, obviously I won't have 2 pandas during all 8 days - one day will be just one panda and then after 2 more days (?), I'll have three! So I think I'll be fine.

    Like so many of you have already said, I'm really happy the team changed the requirements so we could advance to the goal where straw starts dropping before having crafted all three fire pandas. Without this change, I would be much more worried about being able to finish on time right now!

Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •