Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    The Fire Panda has the exact same dance moves as the Kitty Knight - they both even stick out their tongues, although it?s hard to tell on the Kitty because of the chin guard. I was able to get them exactly synchronized. I thought it looked oddly uncomfortable with one; at least with two it looks like backup dancers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28D5CC0A-3881-478A-9752-8B17C265FDA3.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	211.5 KB 
ID:	56380
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 08-25-20 at 09:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    Love the storyline of the Fire(red) Panda. Smart thinking. And underwear as flags. Very comical.
    Seems like S8 team just said "Hey let's have some fun with this".
    Good job.

Rhino Keeper
    Ditto. LOVE the humor. : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The Fire Panda has the exact same dance moves as the Kitty Knight - they both even stick out their tongues, although it?s hard to tell on the Kitty because of the chin guard. I was able to get them exactly synchronized. I thought it looked oddly uncomfortable with one; at least with two it looks like backup dancers.

Name:	28D5CC0A-3881-478A-9752-8B17C265FDA3.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	211.5 KB 
ID:	56380
    They look so cute together!
    I don's have the Kitty Knight alas, but I do have 3 Armored Pig's and they have the same dance moves too.
    (they only open their mouth instead of sticking their tong out, but what's super cute is that they wiggle their ears when rising)
    I positioned them in front of the Big Bad Monsters, taunting them.
    I thought it looked like a 'This is what I think of you, come and get me if you can' wiggle

Name:	IMG_2700.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	281.1 KB 
ID:	56381

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The only unknown 0/x numbers that seem to be low/high level I still had to check is the last goal numbers where HL needs a couple more. I'll add the 2 separate numbers to that goal.

HL: 6 victory flags - so it's 6x18 = 108 bamboo straw and 6x14 = 84 leaf underwear all up. Make as you go as you can only hold 99 max for each of these 2 materials.
    Thanks everyone. I appreciate how helpful and informative all the forum members are.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Not exactly-- first of all, there have to be three -- no less!!!-- 3 fire pandas who dance (seemingly to Land of 1000 dances by Wilson Pickett) putting their hands on their hips and letting their backbones slip, then, we cut the SIDES of the undies off with our sword, and then, when the Xiang Pu panda stomps, the undies simply FALL to the ground. You see, it's clearly the dancing and stomping that drops the undies. And what else do fire pandas do with undies that fall to the ground other than make them into flags? It's just how they roll. My guess is they just have these straws stuck together like flagpoles and are like: "of course, the undies!!!" And off to the workshop they go.
    "It's just how they roll" Haha, this is great!
    Thanks for making us laugh S8

Farm Supplier
    Still collecting hammers. 5 to go for the 3rd helmet. So far I got 1 hammer from the two mines every three hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Still collecting hammers. 5 to go for the 3rd helmet. So far I got 1 hammer from the two mines every three hours.
    Sounds like you are doing great if you already have two fire pandas and are working on the third! Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    S8, one of your talented artists should whip up another incredible character for us to purchase with all the Panda Coins we are amassing. It's a shame for them to go to waste. Kudos for such an interesting event!
    This is a great idea!
    I would love to only fight Panda's the coming week, if there was something to spent the extra Panda Coins on!
    (it could be deco only, since we are already getting a huge amount of awesome prizes)

I'm enjoying this event (and the forum) very much.
    (and I'm so happy no random adventure prizes are involved, sort of dividing us)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    I think you'll be ok. I recommend having your building upgraded and ready to collect when you place the third fire panda NO MONSTERS ON YOUR BOARD. I'd also try to have the other 2 fire pandas waiting to collect.
    Then as soon as step 11 starts you'll be able to fight atleast one panda for underwear.

Ivy isn't a bottleneck, you'll only need 6 swords for the last level. Keep plodding along. I think you'll make it.