Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Just an FYI...i made my blocks and beams in advance for level 7, then when i got there, they would not be accepted, and i had to remake them..so would advise you to make enough supplies to be ready to make them, but dont make them in advance and store..then you can use a boost to speed up the cooking time..or use gems to speed up, if you have them...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Oh boy. I already had 16 items made. I'll stop. Thank you So much for the info.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I have not seen this posted yet. The Xiang Pu panda doesn't drop a damaged helm each time. I am on Goal 9, and expect to be here for days. In that time I will have my beams for the event finished. I am doing fine on swords too. I can't complain about my hammer drops, so far. Collecting stones is still drudgery.
    I believe it was posted earlier that the helm is not a guaranteed drop. But it will take a while to collect hammers, and that hourly panda Does drop panda coins, so keep at it!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    Just an FYI...i made my blocks and beams in advance for level 7, then when i got there, they would not be accepted, and i had to remake them..so would advise you to make enough supplies to be ready to make them, but dont make them in advance and store..then you can use a boost to speed up the cooking time..or use gems to speed up, if you have them...
    If this is true and not a glitch, there are going to be a ton of really, really upset people (including me). How will we make up the stone collects? Most every other event allows us to craft ahead of time.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-24-20 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Warning? In fine print of event?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    If this is true and not a glitch, there are going to be a ton of really, really upset people (including me).
    Definitely!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    If this is true and not a glitch, there are going to be a ton of really, really upset people (including me).
    Including me! This seems hard to believe. I made the blocks and beams ahead for my last upgrade, and they were accepted. Must be a glitch. Better be a glitch.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Including me! This seems hard to believe. I made the blocks and beams ahead for my last upgrade, and they were accepted. Must be a glitch. Better be a glitch.
    I was hoping you would chime in, Stymie! Since you are kind enough to gem ahead, I was sure you would have reported this if it was an issue. Yours were accepted? I wonder what operating system/version is not allowing previously made blocks/beams to accept.....susieq, what device are you playing on/version?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    SpiritWind, help! We need some clarification please.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Oh wow that's a ...doggy? animation sequence. 😅

Fire Panda hunches over holds its paws up and pants while thrusting its hips (or rocking back and forth on its hips?) before straightening in 2 steps (hands out then proper attentive stance).
    Guess it's tired as a dog from all the training?

Attachment 56372 +thrust,
    then
    Attachment 56373.
    Finally,
    Attachment 56374.

Such a cute face though! ❤️
    It looks like it's going to creep on whatever's before it in doggy stance. 😣😅

Always greatful for animation! 😊❤️
    From your description and images, it looks like the same animation as the Armored Pigs and the Kitty Knights. Funny little dance!

Executive Chef
    EVERYONE, S8 HAS CHANGED THE CODE TO ALLOW US TO START CRAFTING FIRE PANDAS AFTER 1 HELM IS FINISHED!

ooooooh, ty ty ty ty ty ty (kiss kiss kiss)