Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Is it just me or is this game really slow? It?s unenjoyable to check in every 2 hours in my opinion. Just my feedback
    Yeah a combo of redonkyoulus that I cant handle.. pass.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I collected a hammer yesterday from a small sparkling mine. (Heh, auto fill wanted me to type wine after sparkling). No hammer on my first pass today. I got mud from pigs. I had 8 out and went through twice, getting one. Today first pass I got two.

After 14 house runs, 1 panda. I'll keep going but it feels a little low compared to last event when I usually triggered two out of seven. I just put down 3 more farmhouses. We'll see if that helps.

I've only upgraded my Bamboo grove to level 4. I think it's early and we aren't far behind yet.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-21-20 at 08:23 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I hope we don't need 22 of Ivy's hut...

I won't reach collect from ivy until tomorrow. I've got 4 stones currently for the 12 needed for the upgrade to level 4. That's 16 hours.
    Wondered the same. Page 1 looks like we higher levels need 13 handles from Ivy. So 6.5 days of collection.

I confess, i did some speeding up...just battled first Xiang Pu panda...still giggling...will slow down now and enjoy rest of game...could almost swear my ipad shook during Xiang Pu battle! ���� kudos, S8! ( i know it didnt really shake) ��������

Executive Chef
    I hope we don't need 22 of Ivy's hut...

I won't reach collect from ivy until tomorrow. I've got 4 stones currently for the 12 needed for the upgrade to level 4. That's 16 hours.

I don't understand why Ivy's collection is always the last drop location one opened in these events.
    I totally messed up and collected from Ivy just before I needed to::doh!:: I should've checked page one. I read somewhere someone didn't need Ivy until later. My bad. I agree 100% the Ivy collection should be at the beginning especially since there's a 12 hour timer or at the very LEAST we should get the special drop from Ivy. Not everyone reads the forums or some mess up and accidentally click on Ivy too soon :-(

Executive Chef
    The drops on this event are ridiculous! 10 pigs, 1 mud thing. :/
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Everyone, it looks like we WILL need Bamboo Trees because only those are spawning Wushu Pandas, which gives the Bamboo Staff. The acer trees are dropping plain bamboo, but only spawning Fangbeasts for me, so I will be growing lots of bamboo!

While a bit apprehensive about a reworked piggy event(I opted out of it early, but was pained seeing all the stresses those who tried went through), I love love love that the buildings & pandas seem more Japanese than Chinese (4 sided wood building vs. 8 sided painted one, and the panda's helmets are very samurai-like IMO). I have fond memories of Japan, so......

I got a second Bamboo Fountain because of the beauty of it, plus, it was a relatively small (under 100 gems) spend vs. the other item. I forget which event, but one of our awesome longtime players spoke about their strategy using a relatively small amount of gems early on in an intensive event for a guaranteed trade ticket dropper & I decided to eliminate that source of stress. I am willing to spend for a guaranteed trade ticket dropper, Plus an energy dropper to boot!

Glad to know Sir Pigglesworth gives an event drop, I don't keep him with the other pigs & hadn't tried him, tyvm! Any pig other than black did Not give me an event drop yesterday, but today a Gnome one did. The other specialty pigs from events (pompadour, wilbur, mud puddle, uni-pig, etc.) aren't dropping event items after a first pass on all 4 accounts.

I actually like the "slower pace" events so I can spend some energy collecting coins, mermaid items, trade ticket droppers, etc & don't feel like everything else MUST be put on hold. We will see if I still feel this way later on, when the next wave of rare drop collects start
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-21-20 at 09:42 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    I confess, i did some speeding up...just battled first Xiang Pu panda...still giggling...will slow down now and enjoy rest of game...could almost swear my ipad shook during Xiang Pu battle! ���� kudos, S8! ( i know it didnt really shake) ��������
    Now I can’t wait to get there

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    The drops on this event are ridiculous! 10 pigs, 1 mud thing. :/
    The 2 hour timer random/low drop items is crazy! My 18 pigs drop 2 muds every two hours (if I'm lucky)

I am collecting spring stones 1 at a time...driving me nuts.

Rhino Keeper
    The 2 hour timer random/low drop items is crazy! My 18 pigs drop 2 muds every two hours (if I'm lucky)

I am collecting spring stones 1 at a time...driving me nuts.
    The three bottlenecks (so far) seem to be the Sword Handle, Spring Stones, and Sticky Mud.

I think we’ll have more bamboo than we can use because the bamboo to bamboo staff ratio is pretty off.