Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Wow, it took a fully day to collect 8 wooden hammers from my two sparkling mines. That?s just far too long.
    And I still need another 16, incredible.
    I agree. I only have three towards my first helm so I need 21. 8 hammers per helm from something that has a 3-4hr collection time and is NOT a guaranteed drop is just insane! 😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    A panda for sale in the market. It doesn't drop what I need but it's cute and a super idea to bring it out with the panda theme.
    Does anyone know exactly what this will drop? 200 gems is quite steep if it?s just basic crafting material.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Does anyone know exactly what this will drop? 200 gems is quite steep if it?s just basic crafting material.
    Hub says creep tooth, fur, rat tail, and sugar cane.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    Whimper, forgive for me bringing it up again..but I am doing that now; moving royal items to make room for non-royal point event items. Which in turn leaves me with yet less points. Without points, I cannot expand. Without expanding...you get the idea. I've been playing many years & purchase gems regularly which I typically spend on events. I have expansion means other than points. Just saying, it would be nice if the events could somehow contribute to points, rather than diminishing them. I love most of the event items and want them about my kingdom, plus be able to expand.
    We get all sorts of walls that have royal points during the monster hunt. They take up less room than buildings. I have over 12,000 Royal points mostly due to walls and arches.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    We get all sorts of walls that have royal points during the monster hunt. They take up less room than buildings. I have over 12,000 Royal points mostly due to walls and arches.
    Thanks jkc619! I do have lots of walls in storage. Now to decide what to put away. In the words of Zorro, "This is gonna take a lot of work."

Fashion Designer
    When can we craft a fire Panda? I did one related helm, and was hoping to craft one then but he's not available in my Warrior Tent...

I read everything, but apologies if asked. Mucho thanks, ♡

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    When can we craft a fire Panda? I did one related helm, and was hoping to craft one then but he's not available in my Warrior Tent...

I read everything, but apologies if asked. Mucho thanks, ♡
    You have to make 3 Repaired Helms to complete Goal 9.
    Once you have 3, you can craft the 3 Fire Panda's in Goal 10.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I'm on iOS, so it's part of my phone's emoji keyboard and only visible when i'm in the "Mobile" version of the s8 forum. When I switch to the "Full Site" view like SW taught us to see forums polls (the same forum version that is default for my computer's browser), the forum doesn't accept mobile emojis as input and switches them to gibberish, question marks, or random symbols. 😅

I haven't tried seeing if we can switch to mobile from desktop and copy-paste in Specific emojis, though!
    Thanks Stormaurora! I think I'll stick with haha

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Keep in mind that you have to craft them in order. Once you?ve crafted Bao, the ability to craft Ping unlocks and once you have crafted Ping, you can craft Kang.
    I don't like the requirement to have to craft them in order. I really just wanted Kang, but I went ahead and crafted the first two anyway. Now gathering more coins to finish with Kang.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 08-24-20 at 11:25 AM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Hub says creep tooth, fur, rat tail, and sugar cane.
    Thank you!!