Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    ////////////.
    Bamboo Fountain only dropping 1 spring stone , 80% of the time. S8, you are turning off your loyal customers.
    \\\\\.
    100% of the time so far here.
    4 collections all gave 1 stone each.

My Bamboo Fountain: 1/4 2 stones, 3/4 1 stone. So we could see the rate of dropping 2 stones is very low.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Sorry SgtBeebo, in this uncertain world I am not spending real money on gems, I don?t have a lot, I am only nearly back to where I was when I bought some special rock that S8 placed ahead of the normal big one so that I bought one of those. I would rather spend my gems on a re-release of something that would always give me wisps so I could expand rather than something that is just for one short term event, so I?ll just have to plod along, set my timer and hope for the best. Sitting at 5 pebbles now.

However, thankyou for the reply, although it is strange that someone posted that twice they only got xp from a collection. Will add post #. SgtBeebo, it was post #54.
    I believe they were referring to the Bamboo Grove (they mentioned in the previous sentence that they thought it may have given it to them.)

The stones do not come from the Bamboo Grove, but they do come from the Bamboo Fountain.

Fashion Designer
    So moving right along, HL need 16 blocks which means 16x6 = 96 spring stones. Now, even at 1 stone per collection over say 12 days to make it simple that is 8 collections a day, I can do that, so no, I won?t be buying another bamboo fountain. I am quite happily plodding along making the bamboo beams (and collecting from Ivy as I won?t need her for a while), so that is something to keep myself busy. Also I have looked at the drops of Bao, Ping, and Kang, and since I have been playing since the beginning I have plenty of items that drop these, so I don?t feel the need to go chasing after tokens to craft them. I am hopefully assuming that they are only side goals and that crafting them is not a requirement prior to crafting the fire pandas. So I am now enjoying this event, and feeling very optimistic. Also I would like to thank S8 staff SgtBeebo for being around when the event started as the event starts at 4am where I am. So positive thoughts everyone.

Fashion Designer
    I really want Mei. 😍

I'm also intrigued by Kang's chance to drop Mithril as my realm is in very short supply, and since he's the last one...
    Looks like I have a lot of coin collecting to do! 😂

Fully upgraded Bamboo Grove, come to meee! ❤️

As far as Bamboo Fountain drops go, i've shifted my Expectations from random chance (at least SOME 2 or 3 drops) to "I'll get 1" Spring Stone... leave 2 or 3 as a fun surprise.
    Plodding along.
    I know it's still very early, Just a little shell-shocked/stressed after seeing the last event's skewed Adventure and normal drop rates.

Edit: annnd wouldn't you know it, my very next collection after "officially" lowering my expectations was +3 Spring Stones. 😂 ❤️
    Good luck all! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-21-20 at 01:41 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sticky mud from all pigs? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    At L3, I have 15 more blocks.
    15 blocks x 6 stones each = 90 more stones.

You can figure here for yourself how many collections from the pool you probs need to do.

Doing the math made me happy to buy a second pool because the prizes are, as someone put it, really juicy. And the artwork SO CUTE. For me, ROUGHLY 20 collections because of the second pool. That is very do-able. I can't babysit the timer, so I would miss loads of collections otherwise. : (

I remember from the piggy event the helmets Or helmet equivalent were atrociously hard to get and what made me unable to complete, along w something else, I think - fingers crossed S8 has fixed that too.

What do the baby pandas drop after the event, do we know? They look like the baby seal pile, so, energy? Fingers crossed for those who buy it.

Good luck everyone.

Edit add: I invested in another event to have a total of 50 grown black pigs. I am reaping the bacon, I mean benefits, I mean sticky mud. : ) If I want to do two crafts at a time, one swoop through and I have enough. Tip in case anyone wants to build a piggy fleet too. : )
    Last edited by newyear5780; 08-21-20 at 02:12 AM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Nevermind figured it out

Is it just me or does this event seem very time consuming? You have to be there every 2 hours to collect. Maybe I’m just behind. On step 4, may gem to help to 5. Does it get faster? Or require more time between and then finish step?
    Last edited by janddolphins; 08-21-20 at 02:15 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I need to get more spring stones. It says they are found at the bottom of springs. Where do I buy these to get stones?
    They are collected from the bamboo fountain, you were given one earlier. Collection is every 2 hrs, gives 1-3 stones, I?m finding 1 per collection is the normal. To buy another fountain, and you can apparently only buy one more is 65 💎.

Does anybody know which items can be collected early?

So far I've gathered the following information:
    - Sticky Mud -> from pigs -> can be collected early
    - Bamboo Staff -> from Wushu Panda -> I didn't get any yet but I've only defeated about 3 Wushu Pandas
    - Enchanted Blade -> Shaolin Panda -> I've defeated about 10-15 but I haven't had them drop any Blades yet
    - Sword Handle -> Ivy -> I've collected from Ivy once and didn't get one. As drops from Ivy are usually guaranteed ones, I suppose we'll only get those when it's time
    - Damaged Helm -> Xiang Pu Panda -> Haven't had one spawn from the Bamboo Grove yet
    - Hammer -> Sparkling Mines -> can be collected early
    - Bamboo Straw -> Fire Pandav we only get those later, so no
    - Leaf Underwear -> Xiang Pu Panda -> again, no spawn yet
    Last edited by Redefix; 08-21-20 at 07:22 AM.