Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Along with about 300 gems I now can?t find boa? Anyone see him on my board before I make my complaint . I?m hoping he just got misplaced but ig u
    You took Him off for real please replace him. Thank you
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Bao is right next to your Bamboo Grove on the left. If you can't see it just stay on your game for a bit and wait as the graphics need to load.

Fashion Designer
    I love the look of the bamboo fountain, but why cannot it not drop water??? Especially since it cost gems to get a second

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    S8, Could you please change the Bamboo Tree into storable decoration?
    It would be very much appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I love the look of the bamboo fountain, but why cannot it not drop water??? Especially since it cost gems to get a second
    And FUNCTIONAL deco at that please; I too bought an extra with gems because I wanted another water, fish, etc. dropper. The Panda Cubs are giving stuff post-event! I would Never have spent the gems if the item is useless.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Aw man, I didn't have any of that benefit in my queendom. I didn't see underwear drop until I finally placed my third panda just now. Felt like there was no point in fighting all those spawns if I was waiting for my third panda (already upgraded Grove to level 6). Bummer.
    No luck here. I think I am giving up on the goals, maybe the game too. I used to be able to accomplish the events but recent goals are frustrating waiting for drops.

Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    YES! I am Extremely Tired of Not Finishing Events! I would have thought that after the debacle of the Desert/Egyptian thing, S8 would have released an event that was much more fun and not an Insanely set up Event! Could we Please not have such crazy amounts of making, chopping things to build an item! Tossed in with collecting from hours long i.e.-Ivy, Mines, etc, added to fighting things that take 10 or more wacks.
    Giving up on Goals! I play for Relaxation, not Frustration. Way too much time waiting for unreliable drops. I have played this game for 15 years. I stopped a few other S8 games which are no longer fun and am switching to games which have helpful prizes throughout the goals so are fun whether you finish or not and I can often accomplish the end goal.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Found the Weekday Warrior thread for you.
    Thank you, I will keep this link!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I think the "Help Me" thread is always an appropriate place for questions like these.
    I have not seen the timers in-game become stretchy in relation to real-world clocks.
    Has anyone else experienced the issue Chrus00 described? Any fix/recc's?
    Wow, thank you for the suggestions and the support! Really :-)
    I will be alert the next weekday warrior, see what happens. I know the usual tricks you get with WW, and the shorter time was real, but it may have to do with my phone actually. We will see. Again, thanks! Xx

Executive Chef
    Collecting from Mei for the first time felt really good!

Rhino Keeper
    Best to all, and esp to those who couldn't complete. It IS getting to the point where some events are much, much easier with some cash investment. I would have seriously struggled without the second bamboo fountain and the initial pack offered. They enables me to be able to craft the pandas those few days earlier so I had time to collect the (s****** s******) panda underpants and bamboo poles. I finished a few days early, which was great, because there was less pressure on my workweek to sneak in to collect.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.