Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    EVERYONE, S8 HAS CHANGED THE CODE TO ALLOW US TO START CRAFTING FIRE PANDAS AFTER 1 HELM IS FINISHED!

ooooooh, ty ty ty ty ty ty (kiss kiss kiss)
    Yeaaaaaa! I was just going to post the same thing. THANK YOU S8.

Fashion Designer
    Awesome! I was wondering why the goal was finished out of nowhere.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    EVERYONE, S8 HAS CHANGED THE CODE TO ALLOW US TO START CRAFTING FIRE PANDAS AFTER 1 HELM IS FINISHED!

ooooooh, ty ty ty ty ty ty (kiss kiss kiss)
    Only just happened, I got the 6th hammer for 3rd repair 2 hrs ago got on to collect spring stone and it went from goal 9 to 10. Thankyou S8.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Yeaaaaaa! I was just going to post the same thing. THANK YOU S8.
    I thought I was seeing things when I went to check my goals today. Thank you S8!

Fashion Designer
    I too want to thank S8 for making that change to goal 9. I appreciate being able to craft the red pandas ahead of time.

Hopefully, they corrected the glitch about crafting the items for level 7 at the same time! (All blocks and beams are crafted for me.)

Rhino Keeper
    I also just noticed the changed requirement for goal 9. What a lovely surprise just before bedtime (for me - it's a little after 11pm in my time zone)!
    ETA: I was just crafting my first repaired helm when the change was implemented. I decided to use a few gems to speed up the rest of the timer in the magic forge so I could have my first fire panda crafting overnight. It's a four hour craft, after all! I'm feeling quite optimistic about completing without major gem spend or value packs... (Hopefully I haven't jinxed it by saying that, haha!)
    Last edited by queens_ransom; 08-24-20 at 02:29 PM.

Executive Chef
    I just read ahead to the end goal, and realized we are making flags from underwear dropped by a creature after a fight. This pleases my warped sense of humor.....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks team! This change is terrific and will help lots.

I've made beams and blocks and they've definitely counted towards the goal. we have seen both MAKE and HAVE interchangeably used. I'd suggest the previous player who posted has an issue with their goal. Let me know if that's not the case here for level 6 and 7 and I'm happy to escalate.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow I wondered I was working toward my third helm when all at once I was allowed to make the fire panda. Thought I had a miracle occur. Also I have worked ahead and made my beams & blocks. PLEASE SAY THEY COUNT.  just read what Spirit Wind wrote THANK YOU S 8

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks team! This change is terrific and will help lots.

I've made beams and blocks and they've definitely counted towards the goal. we have seen both MAKE and HAVE interchangeably used. I'd suggest the previous player who posted has an issue with their goal. Let me know if that's not the case here for level 6 and 7 and I'm happy to escalate.
    Thanks!