Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Hm well fiddlesticks it triggered upon purchase or I accidentally triggered it and didn't realize. But thank you for the info.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Hm well fiddlesticks it triggered upon purchase or I accidentally triggered it and didn't realize. But thank you for the info.
    Nice to meet you. You have to love the Forum!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Anytime an offer gives unlimited energy, it is automatically started at the time of your purchase. In the future, you'll want to make sure you have your board ready with all the items you want to collect/chop with the energy before making the purchase. It's the biggest downside to the unlimited energy offers.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    It's lovely to meet you too. The forum is fantastic. It's a super nice community with people who like to help.

One of the later events (thank you Spiritwind for the details) asks for hammers. I collected from a mine and received one. It may help to gather before you get that far since they are already dropping. I am on level 4 bamboo hut.

Rhino Keeper
    I had rebooted but after I collected from the grove for the third time it suddenly let me go on. Beats me but everything seems to be okay now. Thanks everyone for answering & giving me your input. You guys are all terrific.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Anytime an offer gives unlimited energy, it is automatically started at the time of your purchase. In the future, you'll want to make sure you have your board ready with all the items you want to collect/chop with the energy before making the purchase. It's the biggest downside to the unlimited energy offers.
    And make sure you have used up all your energy right before you purchase the package.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    Look out! Collection from ivy?s hut is coming up!
    I think I?ll be able to get in lots of Ivy?s collections before I get to the part I?ll need to make sure she?s home!

Banned
    Waste of an event. They couldn’t even copy a horrible event correctly ,, S8 you are better.. or maybe your not. Nasty

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Waste of an event. They couldn’t even copy a horrible event correctly ,, S8 you are better.. or maybe your not. Nasty
    They seem to be working very hard to make this a better version and have been very responsive on the forums, which I appreciate.

I am enjoying the event so far and am excited by such juicy prizes!

Fashion Designer
    Bao has a 22 hr timer. Information is below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66C81D7A-10FB-466C-A34B-C67CB455FB00.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	56335 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F5E4EC94-2472-499B-81E1-3E1B4E6B06C3.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	56336

Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast