Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Is Mei really a guaranteed weekly? That seems too good to be true.

Executive Chef
    i have now seen the word bamboo so many times im starting to think it is misspelled.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I placed the bamboo grove & have checked my inventory very carefully, there is no fountain or bamboo trees. Thinking maybe I had to wait till the grove was updated to get the items so went ahead & visited old Thomas & got some bamboo scrolls. Also planted red acre trees & bamboo trees. In the meantime the grove updated, still don?t have the items from placing the grove. The goal now tells me that it is finished except for upgrading to level 2 fr9m supplies collected, it doesn?t tell me what the supplies are. Has anyone else had this problem obviously I?m in trouble. Can anyone understand & help?? The first two times I used the word updated I should have said collected.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, goals and prize info now available on page 1. Looks like the goal amounts might be for low players so be mindful that your goal book might differ slightly. I'll amend as I go unless an update comes through... thanks SW
    Thank you for consolidating the information in one post!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I placed the bamboo grove & have checked my inventory very carefully, there is no fountain or bamboo trees. Thinking maybe I had to wait till the grove was updated to get the items so went ahead & visited old Thomas & got some bamboo scrolls. Also planted red acre trees & bamboo trees. In the meantime the grove updated, still don’t have the items from placing the grove. The goal now tells me that it is finished except for upgrading to level 2 fr9m supplies collected, it doesn’t tell me what the supplies are. Has anyone else had this problem obviously I’m in trouble. Can anyone understand & help??
    Did you reboot your device?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Bamboo Fountain is guaranteed to drop at least 1 stone every collection! It has the chance to drop between 1-3 stones. Hope this helps!
    Sorry SgtBeebo, in this uncertain world I am not spending real money on gems, I don?t have a lot, I am only nearly back to where I was when I bought some special rock that S8 placed ahead of the normal big one so that I bought one of those. I would rather spend my gems on a re-release of something that would always give me wisps so I could expand rather than something that is just for one short term event, so I?ll just have to plod along, set my timer and hope for the best. Sitting at 5 pebbles now.

However, thankyou for the reply, although it is strange that someone posted that twice they only got xp from a collection. Will add post #. SgtBeebo, it was post #54.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, goals and prize info now available on page 1. Looks like the goal amounts might be for low players so be mindful that your goal book might differ slightly. I'll amend as I go unless an update comes through... thanks SW
    I resoundingly second Paul__'s post. I can't take a picture, and it stresses me a bit to write out the goals. I don't want to make a mistake and give inaccurate information. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I placed the bamboo grove & have checked my inventory very carefully, there is no fountain or bamboo trees. Thinking maybe I had to wait till the grove was updated to get the items so went ahead & visited old Thomas & got some bamboo scrolls. Also planted red acre trees & bamboo trees. In the meantime the grove updated, still don?t have the items from placing the grove. The goal now tells me that it is finished except for upgrading to level 2 fr9m supplies collected, it doesn?t tell me what the supplies are. Has anyone else had this problem obviously I?m in trouble. Can anyone understand & help?? The first two times I used the word updated I should have said collected.
    If you collected from Thomas and got bamboo scrolls. That’s all you need to upgrade to level 3. Go ahead and upgrade, and you get three bamboo trees and one fountain. Best of luck!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I bought a value pack but don't seem to be finding the stack of 10 one minute infinite energy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I bought a value pack but don't seem to be finding the stack of 10 one minute infinite energy.
    It's not a stack of one minute energy. It's 10 minutes of energy.

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast