Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I am finally crafting my 2nd Repaired Helm. Making Bamboo Swords in the meantime, and collecting Panda Coins. Hang in there, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I bought the extra Bamboo Fountain for the stones and I think it is pretty enough to stay if it is only a decoration afterwards. I though I would share my new Oriental space. I brought out some items from the previous Blossom event. A bit of culture mixing, but I feel they go together.

Attachment 56366
    Ok that's lovely. I wasn't here for that event but the items look beautiful with the decor in this one.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the extra Bamboo Fountain for the stones and I think it is pretty enough to stay if it is only a decoration afterwards. I though I would share my new Oriental space. I brought out some items from the previous Blossom event. A bit of culture mixing, but I feel they go together.

Attachment 56366
    Wow! That looks wonderful.

Attachment 56366
    That looks great!

Rhino Keeper
    They go together quite well.

Attachment 56366
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    According to the table that ShibuyaCloth put together, we need a total of 96 spring stones. Since we can collect stones for about 12 days total during the event, that boils down to 8 stones per day. If you can do 8 collections per day (super unrealistic) it?s almost a guarantee that you?ll collect enough. If you can only collect 5 times a day which is probably the most realistic, the average drop rate needs to be 1.6 stones/collection. I am pretty sure it?s lower than that which is concerning.
    I had one drop of 3 otherwise it?s been 1 stone over collection. Drop rate has been horrible!

Executive Chef
    Do we only need 6 damaged helms?

I don't want to fight too many of that monster.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

Yes. Two damaged for each of 3 Repaired helmets needed to summon the 3 Fire Pandas.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

I am fighting that samurai ground shaker every hour because it is a good source of Panda coins, and the fights make me laugh... I love that it just shakes up the ground trying to topple the Ruler instead of hitting back!
    TAKING A BREAK FROM EVENTS STARTING JAN 2021. Will be playing main storyline, but not checking in multiple times a day.

Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!

I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I had one drop of 3 otherwise it?s been 1 stone over collection. Drop rate has been horrible!
    Yeah, if you have a full time job then you wouldn?t be able to play this game at all, unless you spend money regularly on it.

Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast