Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    The three little pigs event was utterly undoable for me despite rabidly regular play. I am wary.
    The team has taken a lot of time sorting through feedback of that event and hopefully we've come up with adjustments that will make it a lot more enjoyable for our players! We'll definitely be keeping an eye out for further feedback with this one.

Rhino Keeper
    I already hate this bamboo fountain. 2hr timer time drop 1 stones that are needed to craft the blocks to upgrade the hut and heaven only knows how many blocks will be needed. I'm still weary from the tombs in last event

Executive Chef
    we are going to be babysitting our devices if we have to check ONE fountain every 2 hours for these stones
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Arrrgh! Hate babysitting the device, especially during these warm sunny days - our northern summer is short and moody. I could buy some more bamboo fountains but not sure yet whether it would make sense. For the last event I've spent over 100 gems on speeding up the things etc, but it came out that the event is not doable for those who cannot babysit & sacrifice their night sleep. That's why I am going to be careful with spending my hard-earned gems this time.

Farm Supplier
    It would be nice if these structures we keep collecting with each event, would have some royal point value as well. I end up forced to store things I really like, just so a royal points addition ( that I may not like) can be made to the kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    It would be nice if these structures we keep collecting with each event, would have some royal point value as well. I end up forced to store things I really like, just so a royal points addition ( that I may not like) can be made to the kingdom.
    Unfortunately, when we added royalty points to event items in the past, it made it very difficult for players who were at the max points to figure out what to store in order to place the event items on their board, leaving them stuck. This is why we refrain from adding them to limited-time items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I saw somewhere that the wushu panda will never drop coins and the other two are guaranteed to drop coins. I bought the two panda traps with gems for the pandas that are guaranteed to drop and the one that takes 8 hits (15 gems for the trap) drops fewer coins Than the one that requires more hits to defeat (20 gems for the trap) - sorry, I’ve forgotten their names.
    I spawned a Panda from a Bamboo tree and received a coin.

Hi Rulers! The most bamboo I got from Crab tree (also tried Oak, Palm tree and Birch). The least gave Palm, 1 bamboo from 18 chops. But generally, bamboo drops from tree are rather rare. I cannot say for sure it works in the same way in your kingdoms, but I'll go for Crab trees only.
    Collecting from a black pig gave me mud. When I collected from approx. 20 more pigs (black, royal, albino, special ones as well) I haven't got any more mud.
    It is amazing how real, how soft and fluffy look those bamboo plants. I always praise CS visual artists, but this time they surprized me even more. How perfect an artwork can be, wow!
    I only hope that won't make my device even slower (CS takes almost 7 GB on my iPad, maybe that's why the game crashes down so often since a year or two).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Hi Rulers! The most bamboo I got from Crab tree (also tried Oak, Palm tree and Birch). The least gave Palm, 1 bamboo from 18 chops. But generally, bamboo drops from tree are rather rare. I cannot say for sure it works in the same way in your kingdoms, but I'll go for Crab trees only.
    Collecting from a black pig gave me mud. When I collected from approx. 20 more pigs (black, royal, albino, special ones as well) I haven't got any more mud.
    It is amazing how real, how soft and fluffy look those bamboo plants. I always praise CS visual artists, but this time they surprized me even more. How perfect an artwork can be, wow!
    I only hope that won't make my device even slower (CS takes almost 7 GB on my iPad, maybe that's why the game crashes down so often since a year or two).
    Thanks for all the info - I am getting my little piggies out and trusting (tentatively) that this event can be completed - enhances enjoyment. I bought a fountain and might do a pack for a guaranteed ticket dropper.

Yes, art work phenomenal, very much another draw. : )

Edit add: thank you Sgt Beebo for being on forum early. THAT is making me do the event after the appalling piggie event.

Also, bamboo trees originally didn't have timer, I guess we have to grow the trees now. Another energy burn, but at least the bamboo trees and the farmhouses are the same 10 minutes.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    I’m having good luck spawning Shaolin pandas from farmhouses and they drop panda coins. Wushu pandas are spawning from the bamboo trees and maybe other trees? But I get no drops from them. Not seeing any reason to try to spawn the Wushu.
    Thanks!

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast