Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    A little off topic but I saw a flash on a special regarding the royal exchange. Does that start today? Did anyone else see that ?
    The Splash Screens & discussion are under the other thread about Sneak Peek, Musings & Speculations I think..
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Straw is my limiting factor also. I need 13 more collections so I will definitely finish. 1 or 2 more fountain collections and 23 battles with Xiang. His brother Kang dropped energy this morning

I am kicking myself for crafting the first 2 pandas before it was time to fight Xiang. I wish there was something else to use up all my panda coins and damaged helmets.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Straw is my limiting factor also. I need 13 more collections so I will definitely finish. 1 or 2 more fountain collections and 23 battles with Xiang. His brother Kang dropped energy this morning

I am kicking myself for crafting the first 2 pandas before it was time to fight Xiang. I wish there was something else to use up all my panda coins and damaged helmets.
    I hear you! I am finished with the event, and I have 308 Panda Coins.

Fashion Designer
    I crafted Kang when I had exactly enough Panda Coins, so I don't have a spare for my inventory. 😂
    Would've liked to have at least 1.

Fashion Designer
    I'm sitting on a surplus of over 200 panda coins. And I still have a lot of flags to make so I'll have even more panda coins. I wish S8 would allow me to craft another panda or whatever, I just don't want my coins to go to waste like this. Pretty please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Mei is a 7 day item. Hopefully gives energy
    Mei gives the full 40 energy which is why it takes a week

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Post in the Sales thread if you want to discuss anything about the sales and the expansions etc please.... anything off topic about sales will now be removed from here. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody able to collect from Bamboo Grove level 7? Mine dropped 1 star.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Anybody able to collect from Bamboo Grove level 7? Mine dropped 1 star.
    Bamboo Grove Level 7, the Fire Pandas, Fountain, and Panda Cubs are NOT dropping their post-event drops. I believe they won't switch over until after the event has ended for everyone, unfortunately. 😕
    They're just giving Exp.

The 3 big Pandas we crafted are all dropping properly, as is Mei, probably because they were rewards of the questline.

I posted a few days back asking if we could have post-event drops turned on as reward/incentive for those who zoomed ahead or finished early, but I think since this is pretty standard (post-event drops start after the event is over for everyone) it's probably not gonna happen.

Only a few (5 days? Until next Wed early am my timezone) more days! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-28-20 at 09:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. Fire pandas and level 7 bamboo dropping only stars