Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    So I am now enjoying this event, and feeling very optimistic. Also I would like to thank S8 staff SgtBeebo for being around when the event started as the event starts at 4am where I am. So positive thoughts everyone.
    Thant's the spirit!
    I agree it's nice to see S8 staff helping us here. Very much appreciated!

I remember from the Pig event that things that only become available later in the event are very hard to collect withing the time given.
    This makes intermediate advance important too. (but they did mention some adjustments, so I'm not sure how this one will go..)

I caved and bought the second Fountain, hoping this will speed up my initial progress and makes further goals achievable without Gem spending... I hope.
    I don't normally spent Gems to complete events, but the prizes here are so overwhelmingly good and beautiful, and I had the Gems.. (if I get a Mint Chip in my Tent I will have a problem though..choices, choices..)

Someone else mentioned the Piggy Cottage (fully upgraded) and I agree. The event was brutal, but that Cottage is one of the best things in my Realm.

Thanks for all the help, tips and tricks and GOOD LUCK TO ALL !
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-21-20 at 02:54 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Nothing will happen to your energy, it will remain exactly as it is. Two things though: don't collect from any energy sources during the unlimited energy collecting as it will not be added to your total. Also, once you finish with your unlimited time you may need to force close and restart your game before seeing the correct energy total displayed.

Anyone unfamiliar with the unlimited energy and how it works, I recommend visiting the thread on the topic - it explains how it works and provides a lot of useful tips and hints on how to make the most of every precious second.
    Thank you AnnirasSweets, and also for the link.

Is it just me or is this game really slow? It?s unenjoyable to check in every 2 hours in my opinion. Just my feedback
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

Someone else mentioned the Piggy Cottage (fully upgraded) and I agree. The event was brutal, but that Cottage is one of the best things in my Realm.

Thanks for all the help, tips and tricks and GOOD LUCK TO ALL !
    I was unable to upgrade my Piggy Cottage to Level 7 so it’s just a deco item for me which is a huge bummer.

That being said, I agree with the positive comments. It is really awesome that the S8 stuff looked at what went wrong with the Piggy Cottage event and worked to make this event smoother. It’s also really awesome that the staff has been on the forum at the start of the event. It’s really, really appreciated. Thank you.

This is going to be an energy intensive event but there are 2 prizes either of which would have been enough of a reward so thanks for the double reward!

Good luck to everyone.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Does wushu panda only come from bamboo trees or all trees? I get a lot of bamboo from pine trees but haven?t found a wushu panda there in chopping two whole trees..
    I haven't had Wushu spawn from any other item but the bamboo trees.

Fashion Designer
    So we need 420 total Panda Coins to craft the three Warriors? 🤣👍

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Nevermind figured it out

Is it just me or does this event seem very time consuming? You have to be there every 2 hours to collect. Maybe I’m just behind. On step 4, may gem to help to 5. Does it get faster? Or require more time between and then finish step?
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Is it just me or is this game really slow? It?s unenjoyable to check in every 2 hours in my opinion. Just my feedback
    Take your time. If you want something to do in between collections, spawn SHAOLIN and collect Panda coins for crafting the three pandas.

I attempted to create my interactive spreadsheet with algorithms for this event. This event is a bit more complicated than most so I couldn't include every aspect. However, here it is. Please let me know if I made any mistakes! Also, please note that you need to file>make a copy for you to have your own editable version. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Fashion Designer
    I seem to get 1 Wushu panda for every 2 bamboo trees. Most of the time it drops the bamboo staff, but not every time.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 08-21-20 at 07:59 AM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    I hope we don't need 22 of Ivy's hut...

I won't reach collect from ivy until tomorrow. I've got 4 stones currently for the 12 needed for the upgrade to level 4. That's 16 hours.

I don't understand why Ivy's collection is always the last drop location one opened in these events.