Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Finally got the three fire pandas.
    Attachment 56400
    Nice! Good luck with the Underwear and Straw. (you were quick with Bao, Ping and Kang!)

I wanted to wait with my picture until I had everything, but it's just to awesome. LOVE LOVE LOVE the art and theme! (and the future drops of course!)
    I think I will eventually keep only 1 Fire Panda out., but the Warrior Tent is staying. (even if it's only to give Ping a sense of purpose in his life haha, no I think it looks great with the rest!)
    Remember the Bamboo Saplings are nice deco too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2701.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	296.1 KB 
ID:	56401
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-27-20 at 04:09 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Finally got the three fire pandas.
    Attachment 56400
    Success! 😍 Oo nice placement with those little red buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Nice! Good luck with the Underwear and Straw. (you were quick with Bao, Ping and Kang!)

I wanted to wait with my picture until I had everything, but it's just to awesome. LOVE LOVE LOVE the art and theme! (and the future drops of course!)
    I think I will eventually keep only 1 Fire Panda out., but the Warrior Tent is staying. (even if it's only to give Ping a sense of purpose in his life haha, no I think it looks great with the rest!)
    Remember the Bamboo Saplings are nice deco too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2701.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	296.1 KB 
ID:	56401
    Eeee so cute!! ❤️
    I love the flower hedges around your baby Flygers too! So cute. 😊❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-27-20 at 04:20 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Eeee so cute!! ❤️
    I love the flower hedges around your bay Flygers too! So cute. ��❤️
    Thanks!
    I love the Rainbow Hedge too. It's one of the drops from the Rainbow Alicorn you can get for 10 Golden Runes in the Rune Market. (took me forever, but he's really worth all the trouble)
    The Flyger Cubs are such good droppers, I decided to keep them in my Realm. + They are super cute so win-win.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks!
    I love the Rainbow Hedge too. It's one of the drops from the Rainbow Alicorn you can get for 10 Golden Runes in the Rune Market. (took me forever, but he's really worth all the trouble)
    The Flyger Cubs are such good droppers, I decided to keep them in my Realm. + They are super cute so win-win.
    Oo really? Another reason to want one! 🤩 The Elves do not like giving out Golden runes, so I imagine it will be quite a while for me too.
    Yesss they are! Some day. (Maybe i'll be able to get some Flyger Milk droppers MH-after-next 🤔 Unicorns first).
    So pretty! ❤️

Oh! I forgot Mei will be a weekly energy dropper. So fun!

Farm Supplier
    I was feeling great about my progress until I noticed how close to hitting level 46 and the big leagues. I’m on the last goal, need only 2 flags, everything else already made. If I advance to level 46 before the last 2 flags are complete, will I reset to the HL requirements? I stopped collecting mud and stones several days ago. Yikes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    I was feeling great about my progress until I noticed how close to hitting level 46 and the big leagues. I’m on the last goal, need only 2 flags, everything else already made. If I advance to level 46 before the last 2 flags are complete, will I reset to the HL requirements? I stopped collecting mud and stones several days ago. Yikes!
    Perhaps you should just do exactly what you need to get the last 2 Flags. Then, after you finish the event, resume your normal game play. Just to be safe. Or continue playing, and know you might have to craft a few more items if you wind up needing HL requirements. Good luck.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Perhaps you should just do exactly what you need to get the last 2 Flags. Then, after you finish the event, resume your normal game play. Just to be safe. Or continue playing, and know you might have to craft a few more items if you wind up needing HL requirements. Good luck.
    Thx Stymie! I?m leaning towards the bare requirements to finish those last 2 flags. Fingers crossed that I don?t advance. That?s still a lot of pandas to fight and underwear to steal. Lol

Executive Chef
    Thx Stymie! I?m leaning towards the bare requirements to finish those last 2 flags. Fingers crossed that I don?t advance. That?s still a lot of pandas to fight and underwear to steal. Lol
    I think I would do the same. I only need 2 flags as well. I need 20 Bamboo Straw to finish. I thought it would be harder to amass the Leaf Underwear, but the Bamboo Straw has come a bit more slowly for me. Best of luck to all!

Executive Chef
    I was feeling great about my progress until I noticed how close to hitting level 46 and the big leagues. I?m on the last goal, need only 2 flags, everything else already made. If I advance to level 46 before the last 2 flags are complete, will I reset to the HL requirements? I stopped collecting mud and stones several days ago. Yikes!
    If I remember correctly, the event requirement Will NOT change mid-event. I don't believe it did for me (was last summer or summer before), I am sure I would have remembered if my requirements suddenly changed.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-27-20 at 10:11 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Looks like the requirements might change between goals from what pippenandcopper shared last event, but probably safest to do as you all agreed and just do bare minimum to (hopefully) complete without possible complications. 😥❤️

(Relevant post from last event thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by pippenandcopper View Post
    I can confirm the lower level cutoff (at least for this event) is 45. I started at level 45 with the lower levels requirements but leveled up to 46 part way through a chapter. The next chapter opened with the higher level goal; the game actually glitched for a while, I?m assuming due to the conflicting goal levels, but I opened a ticket and the S8 team got it resolved. Thanks, S8!
    )