Thread: Congratulations1

Rhino Keeper

Congratulations1

Congratulations! I have been playing Bingo since the event was first started. Today, I saw a goal in Bingo to win two battles with your Olympus dragon. The yourn typo has finally been fixed. Is it possible that the win with your Disco Ball dragon will finally be changed to win with your Disco dragon? Perhaps instead of simply correcting the copy, a Disco Ball dragon could be introduced? I know these are small things, but any improvement is better than none :-)

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    Congratulations! I have been playing Bingo since the event was first started. Today, I saw a goal in Bingo to win two battles with your Olympus dragon. The yourn typo has finally been fixed. Is it possible that the win with your Disco Ball dragon will finally be changed to win with your Disco dragon? Perhaps instead of simply correcting the copy, a Disco Ball dragon could be introduced? I know these are small things, but any improvement is better than none :-)
    Thanks for noticing the change to the "yourn" typo! I'll be sure to get the Disco "Ball" Dragon typo sent over to the Team at Storm8 so they can fix this one, too

Fashion Designer
    Oh man, those two typos have been there FOREVER! What will I do without them?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Oh man, those two typos have been there FOREVER! What will I do without them?
    Oh, it took me a long time wishing I had a disco Ball dragon to breed with instead of a disco one...I’m not always the brightest candle on the cake

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    Oh, it took me a long time wishing I had a disco Ball dragon to breed with instead of a disco one...I’m not always the brightest candle on the cake
    Lol! I love it! I've had a lot of those "not the brightest candle on the cake" moments lately.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.