Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resolute Dragon Tournament - August 18, 2020

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    @anuisia and @greywagtail - Strong suggestions for throwing Champion types at Alpha Dark One.
    I?ve used every champ and diamond type that I have several times. I have never had such a difficult tournament before in all the years I have played DS. I don?t think Resolute is worth spending gold on with my limited space. I wasn?t playing when Croconile became available. Is it worth getting it with Essence and raising it to 15?

Rhino Keeper
    I finally beat Alpha Dark One with Forest 15!

Banned
    Anyone still having difficulties on Alpha Dark One, the best dragons to throw at it are the following: Water at level 15, Croconile level 10 or above, Light/Neo White at level 15, Forest at level 15, Light Mother at level 10 or above or Omega Light Mother at any level.
    In previous tournaments I used level 15 Water and won every time. The last tournament I saw Alpha Dark One in I used my level 10 Croconile and beat it in 1 bash and ADO was level 19.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    I?ve used every champ and diamond type that I have several times. I have never had such a difficult tournament before in all the years I have played DS. I don?t think Resolute is worth spending gold on with my limited space. I wasn?t playing when Croconile became available. Is it worth getting it with Essence and raising it to 15?
    Yes, get that dragon in the Codex. Croconile works good in tournaments. I have a level 10 and it's an excellent fighter. Well worth 800 essence.
    Also, save up 1600 essence to get Black Jackal - that dragon is excellent too plus it looks great at epic. If you a tip on how to get the essence in a pretty smooth way then inbox me and I'll tell you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Yes, get that dragon in the Codex. Croconile works good in tournaments. I have a level 10 and it's an excellent fighter. Well worth 800 essence.
    Also, save up 1600 essence to get Black Jackal - that dragon is excellent too plus it looks great at epic. If you a tip on how to get the essence in a pretty smooth way then inbox me and I'll tell you.
    Which dragon would you recommend first - Croconile or Black Jackal? I have enough now for Croconile or I could keep saving for Black Jackal. I?d love any tips for getting essence (sorry but I have no idea how to inbox you).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12