Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pacific Pondering - 2020 Aug 18 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    The side goal prize kind of looks like a mini golf item. Too bad it won't work with my boardwalk decoration.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Ube Swirl on the counter:

Attachment 56293

I really like this one - it'll go great with the cheesecakes from the Bakesgiving Oven that also have the swirled top and it matches my autumnal theme well.
    you are right. Though I do not have those ovens but have seen in other's bakery. I am gald to have this one .

I love how the new goal is Philippine-themed!🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭 Yey! Proud Filipina player here!🌺🌴🍍 (Yes, we do eat Ube Swirl, Leche Flan, Coconut Bibingka, Taho and Turon on a regular basis.🤣💙💛❤️)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlumPomelo View Post
    I love how the new goal is Philippine-themed!🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭 Yey! Proud Filipina player here!🌺🌴🍍 (Yes, we do eat Ube Swirl, Leche Flan, Coconut Bibingka, Taho and Turon on a regular basis.🤣💙💛❤️)
    Filipina here
    I too like that this is Philippine themed! I wish Champorado was in there instead of Chocolate Jelly Pudding and P-u-t-o (mini steamed muffins) instead of Taho. But it's all good and I'm happy to see the Philippine sun
    Last edited by sehana; 08-18-20 at 05:11 PM.

New Resident
    Cool goal since it's mostly on Filipino food 😎

Executive Chef
    It would of been better if one of the appliance was a drink machine.

Oh my gosh, yes I feel totally the same with the Chocolate Jelly Pudding! I was honestly thinking they should have just added Champorado instead.😅 I hope the Taho presentation looks good though, can?t wait to see them all.🥰 And yes, it is heartwarming to see the Philippine sun on the walls. And the resort seats are so adorable too.🥰

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    It would of been better if one of the appliance was a drink machine.
    Oh yea' Halo Halo, but ovens make sense too
    Filipinos love sweets HA HA
    Last edited by sehana; 08-18-20 at 06:17 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnsuga8 View Post
    Thank you for all that you do for the players, Anniras
    yes thank you!! wouldn't be able to finish the goals in time without all the helpful guides

and i LOVE the side goal prize it looks like a castle!

Rhino Keeper
    The paper is decent, a little much, but it is not at the bottom of my wallpaper list! The tile might come in handy at some point. I like a single tile, but many of them get busy and I would need a really big restaurant to make it work.

I do like how things are blending together! I like to use all the elements from a goal in my small Goal Corner of my bakery and it gets easier when they match!

What the heck are those tables? I do not know, but I do not like them. The chairs are pretty darn cool!

I am over these new counters. Tired of them. Enough already.

The final prize looks awesome. The person in the chair - is that one of those floaty chairs, for use in pools? Do not know what to make of it!

The first recipe is unimpressive and I am not familiar with these foods, so have to wait and see on the rest.

How big is that side goal thing? I have to look i to that. I have too much food and don?t want to work toward it if I won?t use it.
    Last edited by kayjco2; 08-19-20 at 07:11 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast